ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Seton Hall planning to break ground on new basketball practice facility in May: ‘It’s going to be a big deal for us’

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Reactions: MiloTalon13
giphy.gif

1368cf99-445c-447b-bbcf-28364bfe7aad-shu_gym_4.jpg

Huh, that layout looks really similar to something...I wonder what it is...
20190912_RU_APC_087.jpg

One thing I've loved about how Hobbs and the team have been doing these facilities is *density*. Each of the last two facilities has been four teams getting new spaces. I'm a huge fan of that, as it makes us far more sustainable long term.

20190912_RU_APC_087.jpg

One thing I've loved about how Hobbs and the team have been doing these facilities is *density*. Each of the last two facilities has been four teams getting new spaces. I'm a huge fan of that, as it makes us far more sustainable long term.
You mean it looks like a basketball court.

DukeAthletic_08.jpg
kentucky-mbb-also-upgrades-practice-court-at-joe-craft-center.png

20190912_RU_APC_087.jpg

I have some bad news, not only Seton Hall stole from us, but also Duke, Purdue, Kentucky, ….
FU0ChC_XsAIIULO.jpg

Reactions: RUsojo
yawn. Suppose better very late than never.

They invest like St. Peter’s yet want a seat at the adult table.

Seton Hall has some sort of office at the Gateway Center in Newark. Its floor is painted like a basketball court and it has a big screen tv playing basketball highlights. Whenever I'm in the office and grabbing lunch its either dark and empty or there is one miserable looking person sitting inside.

I laugh every time I walk by.

Seton Hall has some sort of office at the Gateway Center in Newark. Its floor is painted like a basketball court and it has a big screen tv playing basketball highlights. Whenever I'm in the office and grabbing lunch its either dark and empty or there is one miserable looking person sitting inside.

I laugh every time I walk by.
You’d think RU would have beaten them soundly at The RAC last season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT