ADVERTISEMENT

OT (Sort of) : Stephen Bardo

SleepingGiantIsAwake

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
Couldn't make it to Saturday's Wisconsin game, had to record and watch late Sat night. Love listening to Stephen Bardo. His one liners had me rolling and I always enjoy his honest commentary as a former player, praises and gives positive critique on players . Here's a few one liners from Saturday that I can remember:

"Even Stevie Wonder could see AJ Storr was looking to shoot!"

"Omoruyi doing pull ups at the rim!" (after slamming a lob from Hyatt)

"Mag gave Crowl a haircut. A buzz cut over the top" (after Mag wacked \ fouled Crowl on top of his head)

"Big Cliff is like a condor coming out of nowhere!" (after violently blocking an AJ Storr shot)

"Finger tip push-ups big man! Gotta have hands like a vice when you have that rock" (after Ogbole lost the ball a few times)

Hard listening to a lot commentators babbling these days. Bardo is a B1G homer, funny, and provides good insight.

Last edited:
At the RU Illinois game earlier this year he was glad handling the Illinois fans behind their bench. Obviously he's a big Illinois fan having played there.

I would suspect that either Bardo or Laphonso Ellis does the NW game given their relative proximity to NJ.
Bardo did the Maryland game last night and Ellis did the Penn State game.
Easy drive !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT