JayDogSmooth

All Conference
Aug 18, 2006
Starved for football

Been 3.5 months since our bowl game and it feels like eternity

10am - UNC practice on ACCN
Noon - OSU on Fox
2pm - Cult on B1G network

Throw in some terrible weather making going outside unenjoyable and some UFL for good measure and we have ourselves quite a day

Reactions: ashokan
Army up 7-3 late 2nd. At least 5000 in the stands

Army usually does well vs Navy in lax.
The lax home game is usually pretty raucous, and most people sit side by side in reservoir stands so the game is up close and personal. Navy always best dressed.

As I recall from my lax watching days, a 7 goal lead can be overcome pretty quick.
Lax is streaky like that imo

Army usually does well vs Navy in lax.
The lax home game is usually pretty raucous, and most people sit side by side in reservoir stands so the game is up close and personal. Navy always best dressed.

As I recall from my lax watching days, a 7 goal lead can be overcome pretty quick.
Lax is streaky like that imo

Navy is incredibly hot and cold this year. Today it happened in this single game.

Reactions: ashokan
Navy is incredibly hot and cold this year. Today it happened in this single game.
I saw Navy had a 5 point 2nd quarter and then both teams were quiet for 3rd and then Army has 5 in the 4th. I don't know what lax is streaky with the scoring eruptions but I've seen it a lot.

I saw Navy had a 5 point 2nd quarter and then both teams were quiet for 3rd and then Army has 5 in the 4th. I don't know what lax is streaky with the scoring eruptions but I've seen it a lot.

A hot FOGO, a cold goalie or a team just in a zone can do that. Not infrequent usually but seems to be happening more than usual this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT