ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Syracuse game

watching the game there is an announcer who has a horrible voice . then i see the cheerleaders they are the worst i have ever seen . wtf?

3 scores in a row by unlv nice.

Really shows how far a decent QB can take a team. Don’t know what will happen tonight, but Cuse looks like a bad team with a good QB…with that formula and an easy schedule they’ll probably be bowling.

We’ve seen a lot of Rutgers teams with some solid role players but nothing close to a competent QB…the result usually isn’t a bowl game.

Reactions: drewbagel423
Syracuse is going to be a problem for us, Fran is doing a decent job his first year and his main recruiting base is New Jersey

200.gif

Okay the sock puppet is very cute but could you please elaborate
They got a bunch of throwaways. McCord was never coming here. He said himself he wanted an easy schedule and he got it.

Syracuse is a crap location with a crap staff in a crap conference. Wish our fans would stop frothing at the mouth over them.

Syracuse is a crap location with a "promising staff " in a crap conference. Wish our fans would stop frothing at the mouth over them.
I certainly respect your opinion and hope you're right, but lets agree to disagree, they are currently beating UNLV in Nevada so far, the 25th ranked team in the country

Okay the sock puppet is very cute but could you please elaborate

Syracuse does not play in a power conference

The raided ACC is like the raided Big East compared with the Big Ten

Syracuse isn’t going to really get anyone that Rutgers wants unless there is a strong Syracuse connection

Only 2 conferences will matter in the future

Big Ten and SEC

Everyone else is on the outside looking in.

And recruits know that especially when you look at NIL and the ability for schools to pay top tier athletes

It ends up just being a money game and the big ten and sec will have a huge advantage there over the rest to buy the top players and coaches they need to succeed

Rutgers should be a northeastern powerhouse in the future on that alone (provided Schiano is still a competent HC here). A consistent 9-11 win team with a weaker OOC schedule most years (within 5yrs from now).

Reactions: Knight Shift
I certainly respect your opinion and hope you're right, but lets agree to disagree, they are currently beating UNLV in Nevada so far, the 25th ranked team in the country
Yeah just like Georgia Tech(3-2) was really #25.. UNLV’s best win is either 2-4 Houston, 1-4 Kansas or 3-2 Fresno St. SU is now losing 38-31.

Reactions: Knight Shift
If Willis had come here where do you think he'd be sitting on the depth chart right now ?
3a 3b with Raymond. I’m happy with our guy I was just pointing out he looks really good. He’s a super physical runner.

38 seconds in regulation, 3 time outs, hot qb and gassed D. Run the clock out. Wtf

Last edited:
It’s simply amazing how bad UNLV is and they’re ranked. It’s rare you see a team beat itself 5 times on the last two drives.

Last edited:
Washington
Well technically their last two drives were very good and they’ve never been ranked this year. UNLV got there on the strength of beating 2-4 Houston, 1-4 Kansas and 3-2 Fresno St.. How? Your guess is as good as mine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT