ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Tako Fall Fell

FELONIOUSMONK

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2012
Celtics center and tallest player in the NBA Tako Fall fell and injured himself in a freakish accident at their practice facility. Love this guy.

I have a friend who is 6'10" (played for Fordham) who thinks the world is out to get him. Subways, airplanes, doorways ... he say just because you see a hundred people in front of you walk through with no problem doesn't mean it not going to take your block off. I have another friend 6'9"(former Brazil National team) who doesn't like going back to Brazil. According to him, at least in the States things are built to code. In Brazil you can't count on there not being a low hanging beam in the middle of the room painted the same color as the ceiling. I'm 6'5" and you spend the first 17 years of your life not having to think about doorways and low hanging lights, then all of a sudden it has to be a second nature to check for head clearance. Ceiling fans should be out lawed.

Last edited:
Reactions: batts and NJDOVES
My nephew is 14 yrs old, already6'9" and plays on the same team (Georgia) as Shaquille son So, shaq brings him over to his house to train the two of them.
It's pretty awesome...hes gonna be about 7'2"

There was a "we want Tacko" chant in the 4th quarter at an increasingly restless Garden last night. Played the last 4 minutes and scored 4 points on two dunks. Crowd was into it.

There was a "we want Tacko" chant in the 4th quarter at an increasingly restless Garden last night. Played the last 4 minutes and scored 4 points on two dunks. Crowd was into it.
If past history is any indicatior, slightly more than half of those people look at him like he's some kind of circus act.

If past history is any indicatior, slightly more than half of those people look at him like he's some kind of circus act.

I am sure there was an element of that. The crowd was restless and showed Dennis Smith little mercy in the fourth quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT