ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ted Kaczynski dead

again the what you don't like doesn't exist defense. the righter always use.
When caught giving misinformation, claim it's alternative facts because the truth doesn't agree with what righters want to believe.
I had to ask Chat-GPT what you meant by that, it responded:

The provided text seems to be a critical statement or observation about a particular behavior or argumentative tactic used by a group referred to as "righters." Here's a breakdown of the meaning:​
"Again the what you don't like doesn't exist defense. The righter always use." This suggests that there is a recurring pattern where individuals who identify as "righters" employ a defense mechanism or argumentative strategy when confronted with something they dislike or disagree with. The phrase implies that they deny the existence of that disliked thing as a way to avoid engaging with it.​
"When caught giving misinformation, claim it's alternative facts because the truth doesn't agree with what righters want to believe." This part implies that when these "righters" are accused of spreading false or incorrect information, they tend to deflect criticism by asserting that they are presenting "alternative facts." The phrase "alternative facts" gained attention in recent years as a term used to describe conflicting interpretations of reality. The statement suggests that the "righters" prefer to believe something different from the commonly accepted truth and use this claim of "alternative facts" to support their stance.​
Overall, this passage appears to be expressing skepticism or criticism towards the behavior of a group labeled as "righters," suggesting that they employ strategies such as denial and the use of "alternative facts" to defend their beliefs and avoid accepting contradictory information.​

I then asked Chat-GPT to summarize that in 5 bullet points or fewer...
  • The text criticizes the behavior of a group referred to as "righters."
  • It points out a common defense mechanism used by them when confronted with things they dislike: denying the existence of those things.
  • The passage also highlights that "righters" tend to claim "alternative facts" when accused of spreading misinformation.
  • This implies that they prefer to believe something different from the commonly accepted truth.
  • The text suggests skepticism towards the group's behavior and their avoidance of contradictory information.
Here is my response:

1) I am not a "righter".. whatever that is. As of now, the GOP supports more causes with which I agree while the left has become captured by special interest groups that support each other's bizarre demands. So, even though I agree with some liberal ideology, I cannot support that party.. unless RFK gets its nomination.. then we shall see.

2 and 3) My response was to your provided facts about states crime rates and i countered with cities' crime rates. How is that misinformation or an alternative fact? It is precisely to the point. You identified red states and crime rates when the violent crime stats are always dominated by where teh population is.. in cities that are run, predominantly, by Democrats.

4) wow.. now you claim to define what is accepted truth?

5) When you come up with contradictory information that refutes that list of the top 30 cities with violent crime rates you let me know. Then I'll see if I accept that "contradictory information". I accepted your list of crime rates in states. I merely sought to explain it.. not to contradict it. I contradicted your use of it.. your assumptions as to what your facts meant.

And finally.. I hope you realize that your post displays exactly the type of behavior that you seem to claim which I, and other "righties", partake. I presented a list of crime rates in cities and you cannot accept it because it countered your argument.. which you cling to as "truth".

It is rather sad, how weak an argument you seem to be capable of putting forth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kbee3
Sort of like the 6 years of bull$hit about Russia Russia Russia and the fake laptop and the border is secure, and inflation is transitory lmfao.

Lol - don't forget 80k+ new IRS are for the rich, the shots are safe and Ukraine is winning. The MSM is for dummies and that's why its dying off and new media on the rise (and now targeted by the con called "AI")

ikJguum.jpg

That chart claims a 4x difference but its numbers show a 2x difference. Of course we can always trust charts on the internet that make obviously incorrect conclusions based on numbers from unknown sources. 🤣
In my experience, the internet is a terrible place to go to for medical information--terrible. I listen to my doctors. They've been proven right and lots of websites wrong. Only fools do medical research on the internet and think they're now MDs. See above.

Interesting that these statistics are being brought up in a thread where the defendant and most, if not all, of his victims were white,

He doesn't mention race there.

He simply points out that people saying Florida is safer than NY and NJ are lying through their teeth. But you knew that.

Without "inner city violence" the US is safe than just about every other "free" country in the world.

Now how did those cities get so criminal? What do they all have in common? Terrible Democrat leadership that treats its citizens as cash cows to be farmed - not citizens to serve and make safe.

You get what you vote for.

Yeah bro totally. Must be those inner cities in Alaska and South Dakota and their "Democrat leadership"

I do agree you get what you vote for.

NJ has 0 Insurrectionists controlling the levers of government and among the lowest rates of violent crime in America.

Reactions: Kbee3 and brgRC90
That chart claims a 4x difference but its numbers show a 2x difference. Of course we can always trust charts on the internet that make obviously incorrect conclusions based on numbers from unknown sources. 🤣

They're having a really rough week.

Imagine if your god was facing 71 felony counts with lots more to come, and you didn't have a fishstick heir to kiss your booboos and tell you it was ok and that the red wave was finally coming this time?

I had to ask Chat-GPT what you meant by that, it responded:

The provided text seems to be a critical statement or observation about a particular behavior or argumentative tactic used by a group referred to as "righters." Here's a breakdown of the meaning:​
"Again the what you don't like doesn't exist defense. The righter always use." This suggests that there is a recurring pattern where individuals who identify as "righters" employ a defense mechanism or argumentative strategy when confronted with something they dislike or disagree with. The phrase implies that they deny the existence of that disliked thing as a way to avoid engaging with it.​
"When caught giving misinformation, claim it's alternative facts because the truth doesn't agree with what righters want to believe." This part implies that when these "righters" are accused of spreading false or incorrect information, they tend to deflect criticism by asserting that they are presenting "alternative facts." The phrase "alternative facts" gained attention in recent years as a term used to describe conflicting interpretations of reality. The statement suggests that the "righters" prefer to believe something different from the commonly accepted truth and use this claim of "alternative facts" to support their stance.​
Overall, this passage appears to be expressing skepticism or criticism towards the behavior of a group labeled as "righters," suggesting that they employ strategies such as denial and the use of "alternative facts" to defend their beliefs and avoid accepting contradictory information.​

I then asked Chat-GPT to summarize that in 5 bullet points or fewer...
  • The text criticizes the behavior of a group referred to as "righters."
  • It points out a common defense mechanism used by them when confronted with things they dislike: denying the existence of those things.
  • The passage also highlights that "righters" tend to claim "alternative facts" when accused of spreading misinformation.
  • This implies that they prefer to believe something different from the commonly accepted truth.
  • The text suggests skepticism towards the group's behavior and their avoidance of contradictory information.
Here is my response:

1) I am not a "righter".. whatever that is. As of now, the GOP supports more causes with which I agree while the left has become captured by special interest groups that support each other's bizarre demands. So, even though I agree with some liberal ideology, I cannot support that party.. unless RFK gets its nomination.. then we shall see.

2 and 3) My response was to your provided facts about states crime rates and i countered with cities' crime rates. How is that misinformation or an alternative fact? It is precisely to the point. You identified red states and crime rates when the violent crime stats are always dominated by where teh population is.. in cities that are run, predominantly, by Democrats.

4) wow.. now you claim to define what is accepted truth?

5) When you come up with contradictory information that refutes that list of the top 30 cities with violent crime rates you let me know. Then I'll see if I accept that "contradictory information". I accepted your list of crime rates in states. I merely sought to explain it.. not to contradict it. I contradicted your use of it.. your assumptions as to what your facts meant.

And finally.. I hope you realize that your post displays exactly the type of behavior that you seem to claim which I, and other "righties", partake. I presented a list of crime rates in cities and you cannot accept it because it countered your argument.. which you cling to as "truth".

It is rather sad, how weak an argument you seem to be capable of putting forth.
all that just to say you couldn't refute what I pointed out.
Sad commendatory on how some refuse to see the truth and look for ways to fight the truth because it goes against their wishes .
Next you'll be listening talking heads that tell you one thing on their radio and TV shows but privately admit they are lying and you still trust them after finding that out
😄

Last edited:
Reactions: brgRC90
They're having a really rough week.

Imagine if your god was facing 71 felony counts with lots more to come, and you didn't have a fishstick heir to kiss your booboos and tell you it was ok and that the red wave was finally coming this time?
Not entirely sure who "they" is, but Trump's legals woes are not relevant to the subject of COVID vaccines. My post was entirely apolitical in nature. All I was doing was pointing out that the posted chart was misinformative.

Unfortunately for all Americans, both political camps make a habit of spreading misinformation through similarly fabricated charts. And too many Americans regurgitate that misinformation without applying any skepticism (as was done here).

There were other charts in the layout.
The unvaccinated were tested more (as many were required to do so)
Still, its well known the vaccinated get infected more
The hive tries to get around that by saying "but their ilnesses were mild."
But most everybody's Omicron was mild

"On the CDC's dashboard, which is updated monthly, the agency acknowledges several "factors likely affect crude case rates by vaccination and booster dose status, making interpretation of recent trends difficult."

The CDC had rolled out the page several months ago, amid demands for better federal tracking of breakthrough cases. It has now grown to encompass data from immunization records and positive COVID-19 tests from 30 health departments across the country

For the week of April 23, it said the rate of COVID-19 infections among boosted Americans was 119 cases per 100,000 people. That was more than double the rate of infections in those who were vaccinated but unboosted, but a fraction of the levels among unvaccinated Americans."

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
That article is over a year old.

But as brg just said, this thread is supposed to be about the Unibomber and I really don't care if anybody gets vaccinated or not. I will continue to do so if/when told to do so by my doctor. I'm definitely not following medical advice posted by random strangers on the internet.

manbe the unabomber was unvaxinated when he died , just like Generalissimo Francisco Franco was and ashokan is warning everyone to get the shot or die ( though some don't belive the Generalissimo is dead, but is just hanging out with a vaxed Elvis )
I think it's the opposite. He probably believes the Unabomber died from being vaccinated since he's one of those nut jobs that thinks vaccines are worse than epidemics. How long before he brings in transgendered people and drag queens?

Reactions: NotInRHouse
I think it's the opposite. He probably believes the Unabomber died from being vaccinated since he's one of those nut jobs that thinks vaccines are worse than epidemics. How long before he brings in transgendered people and drag queens?
add Elvis impersonators and I might agree with you .
But the Generalissimo is dead no matter what he says.

That article is over a year old.
Exactly - and people still don't get it.

Here's a new one :

"Although COVID-19 VRM was rare and showed relatively favorable clinical courses, severe VRM was found in 19.8% of all VRM cases. Moreover, SCD should be closely monitored as a potentially fatal complication of COVID-19 vaccination."

Last edited:
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
How did we get from the Unabomber to anti-vaxxer nonsense lol?

All the conspiracies are interlocking. There's a very, very direct line from unabomer and OKC bombing to Jan 6, antivax, trying to kidnap governors, etc

Great source for medical information, right wing nut bags. War on Doctors. War on Drag Queens. War on Disney. Next time you need a doctor or paramedics just consult infowars.

That's the best part right? You know the minute they need a lawyer, a doctor, an accountant, any kind of professional they're not calling the 36 year old grandma and friends.

Yeah...it's called "stupidity".

Disaffected, lonely, poorly educated men have to have a mouthpiece to unleash their snowflake rage and conspiracy theories on society.

Better here than beating our boys in blue with the American flag, I suppose.

That's the best part right? You know the minute they need a lawyer, a doctor, an accountant, any kind of professional they're not calling the 36 year old grandma and friends.
We had that same arrogant, idiocy during Covid.

Anti-vaxxer before getting Covid: "It's a hoax. The vaccines are worse than the virus, anyway."

Anti-vaxxer sick with bad case of Covid: "I need 911. Is it too late to get the vaccine?"

Hard to have sympathy for such stubborn arrogance and, worse, the unfathomably disgusting efforts to bad mouth DOCTORS and NURSES, who save lives every day. Just when you think some people can't get more vile. War on Doctors? But Trump is a Saint. It's beyond sick.

All the conspiracies are interlocking. There's a very, very direct line from unabomer and OKC bombing to Jan 6, antivax, trying to kidnap governors, etc
And its coming from the right. The left has a few idiot anarchists smashing store windows in Portland. The right has mass hysteria, mass psychosis, mass shootings, mass rejection of vaccinations and mass death.

We had that same arrogant, idiocy during Covid.

Anti-vaxxer before getting Covid: "It's a hoax. The vaccines are worse than the virus, anyway."

Anti-vaxxer sick with bad case of Covid: "I need 911. Is it too late to get the vaccine?"

Hard to have sympathy for such stubborn arrogance and, worse, the unfathomably disgusting efforts to bad mouth DOCTORS and NURSES, who save lives every day. Just when you think some people can't get more vile. War on Doctors? But Trump is a Saint. It's beyond sick.

Excuse me but we all know it disappeared in April with the heat, as well as disinfectant and UV light injections.

And its coming from the right. The left has a few idiot anarchists smashing store windows in Portland. The right has mass hysteria, mass psychosis, mass shootings, mass rejection of vaccinations and mass death.

And they will tell you, straight faced, that a said store window breakings are in fact worse than Jan 6, Charlottesville, Pittsburgh, El Paso, etc...

Exactly - and people still don't get it.

Here's a new one :

"Although COVID-19 VRM was rare and showed relatively favorable clinical courses, severe VRM was found in 19.8% of all VRM cases. Moreover, SCD should be closely monitored as a potentially fatal complication of COVID-19 vaccination."

Truth 💣

And they will tell you, straight faced, that a said store window breakings are in fact worse than Jan 6, Charlottesville, Pittsburgh, El Paso, etc...
Partisan hacks. Downplay their side, even when there's murder and insurrection, shriek over the other side. Outside the US and right wing cuckoo land, and Russia, the rest of the world is horrified by the US right not the left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT