ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The NY Mets 2020 Season is Alive... (Sort of)

tico brown

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2005
For those of you who are starved for some type of sports, the Mets 2020 Season Schedule will be played out on http://simumets.com. The Season Opener will be out on YouTube on 3/26.

Heres the "Spring Training" game vs the Cardinals.

Anyone thinks someone will load up the old 2014 College Football game on PS3 and play the Rutgers Season (with some B1G adjustments if possible)?

I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TWO ASSHATS TO SHOW ME WHERE I EVER DISRESPECTED THE YANKEES IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. SHOW ME THE QUOTES OR STFU!!!
I'm too lazy to look through the Yankees thread, but I will admit, other Mets fans come first to mind, not you.

Reactions: superfan01
This is a huge story. Kills the Mets when a shortened season comes back. Only the Mets have a lol moment when baseball is postponed. What’s disaster.

mets fans may not leave their homes even if covid quarantine is lifted.

Chris Sale literally announced last week he was having the same surgery.
Guess its not a "only the Mets" thing.

Seems like it might be a case of getting the surgery now out of the way since the 2020 is uncertain at the moment for both pitchers.

The simulation by Simumets has the Mets winning 8-0 in the 8th.

The simulation on SNY had the Mets lose to the Nationals 3-2 in 11.

Hate to say it, but little bit of karma on this one.
Does karma work both ways? Oh, to remember the days when Yankee fans mocked on all the Mets going down because supposedly their training staff was hired on the cheap and their medical staff would say "all is good here" and send them back out to play, only to miss the entire season.I also seem to recall the seasons before last season when "the money is no object for all things Yankee" ended in the most injury plagued season any MLB team has ever had in history, and that was coming from the lips of balling/crying Yankee fans!!! Just say'in.

This article reminded me just how irresponsible the Mets were with their young pitchers during and after the 2015 World Series run. They pushed them WAY too hard the following year after pitching an unprecedented number of innings the previous season. They ruined Harvey's arm, Matz never fully developed and now Syndergaard is having Tommy John. They are extremely lucky to still have deGrom, who appears to have been the exception.

Had the Mets handled their pitchers in 2015 like the Nats did Strasburg in 2012, there might be a championship banner going up in Flushing instead of D.C. What a waste of talent.

https://calltothepen.com/2020/04/05/new-york-mets-matt-harvey-reunion-unnecessary/

SNY got the crew together to call the their first Digital Mets game of the season. Listening to Gary, Keith, and Ron during this was hilarious.

And the DigiMets actually beat the Astros.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT