ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Uconn tied 31 31 with Team USA

This is practically an undergrads vs. Alumni game. 5 players for Team USA are UConn grads.

They can probably afford to do this because they are in the midst of their conference season which usually amounts to UConn vs. the _______ (fill in the number) dwarfs. I don't know how much that will change next year when they're back in the BE. Marquette has been pretty good but who else is there in women's bball in the NNNBE?

DePaul, currently ranked 11(AP)/12(Coaches), is the class of the NNNBE.

Thanks. How could I forget DePaul? They're the team I root for in the NNNBE now that we're no longer in it. And I still remember that DePaul was the opponent on the night when CVS got her 800th victory. I was at the RAC that night and was impressed with how their coach had his players, who had just lost the game, remain in their seats for the presentation of the award to our HOF coach. He later stated that he did it so "they could watch history being made" or something to that effect, which I thought was a very meaningful thing for him to do + say.

Love how the De Paul coach is basically conceding this will be their last Big East title for a while...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT