ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Was this a signal from the world beyond?

RUhasarrived

All American
May 7, 2007
Tonight,as the Meadowlands was holding a drag queen show upstairs,down on the racing surface a horse named Trans Meanie won the 4th race at 37-1.
40 years ago,I was there on the night that Animal House won its only ever race there,on the night that John Belushi died.
Strange things happen in this world.

Tonight,as the Meadowlands was holding a drag queen show upstairs,down on the racing surface a horse named Trans Meanie won the 4th race at 37-1.
40 years ago,I was there on the night that Animal House won its only ever race there,on the night that John Belushi died.
If by World Beyond you mean Hell, yeah probably.

Friend told me he went to races.
First race bet on a horse named Sombrero and won
Second race saw a horse named Fedora, bet and won
Third race bet on straw hat and won
Fouth bet on Derby and won
Fifth bet on Easter Bonnet and won
Sixth bet on Cowboy hat and won
Seventh bet on Irish Cap and won
Eighth bet on Batting Helmet and won.
Ninth he bet it all on horse named Chateau and lost. Asked him why he said well it was French for hat - had to explain to him Chateau is not French got hat and asked him which horse won. He said some Japanese horse named Yamaka

Biblical times, Biblical times!
Great game day subject 😳

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT