ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What should the punishment be?

season crying GIF

That TV report said they are high schoolers. If true, Community Service is appropriate. Give them 40 hours of ocean, beach, river cleanup.

Reactions: Scarlet1984
Make them attend every Yukon football game for 2 years. This will never happen as it might be considered cruel and unusual pumishment.

• Haha
Reactions: goru1869
Lol - how much garbage do cruise boats, tankers, yachts etc eject into the ocean?
This is wine mom stuff.

Take them 50 miles out to sea, toss them into the sea followed by a couple pieces of plywood for them to hang onto and tell them that they will be picked up in 3 days.

Reactions: newell138 and fsg2
Lol, I was going to post that a number of dullard posters on here wouldn't consider this a crime ...or even a problem.

Then I thought, nah. Thanks for proving my initial thought correct!
yawn after the past few weeks, maybe you and others should sit this one out

Guillotine! Guillotine!
After teasing them with a lynching? I say sit them on a horse, throw a rope over a nice, thick tree limb, tie around their neck and pretend you are going to smack the horses ass. After all of that, look at them and tell them that the rope thingy is a joke and they are going to get the French treatment.

Lol, I was going to post that a number of dullard posters on here wouldn't consider this a crime ...or even a problem.

Then I thought, nah. Thanks for proving my initial thought correct!
So true.

Reactions: fsg2
It depends, if they were carrying Firearms and knives. They should just be released. verbally reprimanded.

If they are minors punish their likely worthless parents. Lack of “give-a-****ness” is an epidemic and the parents are to blame. I’m continually shocked…though less so nowadays at what little crap people give. God forbid they get their POS civic or crappy accord dirty, but they gladly and happily trash without giving it a thought.

Remarkable.

Reactions: CERU00
Classic! I’m still looking for the Clyde Frazier PSA where he shows you how to call the NYPD and FDNY from those boxes on the street - during the same era.
Still around.

They are called Emergency Response System alarm boxes or ERS for short. Although some say the R stands for reporting or relay. I was taught response.

The red flap side connects you to a fire alarm dispatcher in one of the five boroughs of NYC.

• Wow
Reactions: newell138
1. Loss of parental boating license for a period of time because they own the boat

2. Loss of the kids boating license, or, if they don't all have a boating license, then their driver's license

3. Community service involving picking up trash. Minimum 100 hours.

1. Loss of parental boating license for a period of time because they own the boat

2. Loss of the kids boating license, or, if they don't all have a boating license, then their driver's license

3. Community service involving picking up trash. Minimum 100 hours.
Nice. I'd also require that their parents (both) participate in the trash pickup duty.

Reactions: 29PAS and MrsScrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT