ADVERTISEMENT

OT: World Cup 2026 Finals In New Jersey

I'm sorry if you thought I said that. I was just wondering if anyone had any idea what face value for them would be.
I only gave an estimate in the upper deck because the lower deck will depend on which side you are on from what I’ve seen with the women’s national team games. The side with the team benches will have an astronomically high face value.

NYC is still the center of the universe...will be a logistics nightmare...but mucho dinero for FIFA

This face value stuff is adorable. This is the world cup final in NYC. How many people are even going to have a legit chance at a "face value" ticket? The question for everybody here will be "how high am I willing to go" on the secondary market.

The world cup final is in New Jersey. NYC adjacent.

I hate when Jersey gets the shaft on stuff like this. Calling it as it is even though I understand your overall message.

I get given the proximity to NYC but honestly, it's such a bland choice for the finals.
It’s funny, watching the news last night you’d think the West Side Stadium was actually built.🤷‍♂️

Anyone who has been trying to project the ticket prices for the WC Final might be interested to know that tickets went on sale today for the 2024 Copa America matches at ML. Third row from the top of the stadium, corner section, Group Stage Argentina vs Chile: $300 list. Wow.

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
Anyone who has been trying to project the ticket prices for the WC Final might be interested to know that tickets went on sale today for the 2024 Copa America matches at ML. Third row from the top of the stadium, corner section, Group Stage Argentina vs Chile: $300 list. Wow.
Yes was going to buy tix but between Ticketmaster being annoying as always and prices/fees being ridiculous I passed. The game times in particular for MetLife were not conducive either being all Tuesday and Wednesday for the 3 matches there.

Yes was going to buy tix but between Ticketmaster being annoying as always and prices/fees being ridiculous I passed. The game times in particular for MetLife were not conducive either being all Tuesday and Wednesday for the 3 matches there.
Got section 201 seats (end zone) for the Semifinal for ~$270/each, inclusive of their ludicrous $44 fee per ticket.

Reactions: Zak57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT