ADVERTISEMENT

Our Season Tickets have been delivered!!

Same here

EDIT- Clicking the info button for "ALL-IN-1"

"A new way to get your tickets"

"Add each ALL-IN-1ticket to your digital wallet--you only need to do this once"

"The ALL-IN-1 passes automatically updates to the next even in your plan, series or season."

I guess that means you only need to add Howard and the rest will update automatically. This could have been made clear in the instructions for downloading, but this is Rutgers.

Confirmed that this is the way it works with my R Fund rep.

@MrsScrew did it work this way for you? Only Howard showed up in your Wallet? Thanks.
I'm not Mrs Screw but that is the way it worked for me too, I only have one ticket and one parking pass and it will automatically change after each game. If I'm not mistaken this was the same for last seasons basketball tickets.

Here's the rub though....if you transfer any season tickets to anyone else in your group (like I did) you have to transfer each game individually and the transferee will have 7 games in their wallet. It looks like the All in 1 ticket can't be transferred.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I'm not Mrs Screw but that is the way it worked for me too, I only have one ticket and one parking pass and it will automatically change after each game. If I'm not mistaken this was the same for last seasons basketball tickets.

Here's the rub though....if you transfer any season tickets to anyone else in your group (like I did) you have to transfer each game individually and the transferee will have 7 games in their wallet. It looks like the All in 1 ticket can't be transferred.
Not sure I like this but have to live with it.

Ok, buttercup.
Yeah.. I know you probably think that was insulting.

You sure showed me!

I won't dare to complain about media coverage or refs calls ever again at risk of such a verbal thrashing.

Yes, indeed... you have completed your mission in life.

I just know you are brimming with well-earned self-satisfaction now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT