ADVERTISEMENT

Football Parents in constant contact with coaches

So, let me get this straight...Schiano/Hobbs found a way to keep in constant contact with players and families in regard to this but Coaches at places like PSU/OSU etc were not able to do so? If so, the parents at OSU saying they are not Rutgers, makes me feel a lot better about myself and our school.

So, let me get this straight...Schiano/Hobbs found a way to keep in constant contact with players and families in regard to this but Coaches at places like PSU/OSU etc were not able to do so? If so, the parents at OSU saying they are not Rutgers, makes me feel a lot better about myself and our school.

Where does the article say PSU/tOSU coaches were not in contact with player parents?

Where does the article say PSU/tOSU coaches were not in contact with player parents?
OK, let me correct my statement "Rutgers was in contact with parents in regard to the safety of their kids on the football team" It seems that coaches of other teams preferred to be in contact with the parents about why their kids should play so that their schools didnt lose to much money" lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT