ADVERTISEMENT

Parking without a pass?

Plum Street

Hall of Famer
Jun 21, 2009
Where can you park without a pass on Friday ?

Jersey Mike’s
Johnson park
Bucceluch park ?
Lots on Busch off hoes lane ?
Reisdential streets around the stadium ?

Are these all options ? Anything else ?

Where can you park without a pass on Friday ?

Jersey Mike’s
Johnson park
Bucceluch park ?
Lots on Busch off hoes lane ?
Reisdential streets around the stadium ?

Are these all options ? Anything else ?
I DO NOT HAVE A PARKING PASS. WHERE CAN I PARK?
• Game day cash parking lots can be found on the following campuses as spaces are available:

• Livingston: Jersey Mike's Arena ($30 per vehicle)
  • College Avenue: Lot 26, Lot 30 (behind the College Avenue Gymnasium) and College Avenue Parking Deck ($30 per vehicle)
  • Busch: Johnson Park ($40 per vehicle), Hoes Lane West ($30 per vehicle)
• Ride sharing apps, such as Uber and Lyft, offers fans another safe and reliable option to travel to and from SHI Stadium. Lot 49 is designated as the pick-up location, while an area just past the roundabout across from the Blue Lot will serve as the drop off point on game day. Click here for more information on Lot 49.

FREE Shuttle Service from Downtown New Brunswick: Buses depart regularly beginning three hours prior to kick-off at the New Brunswick Train Station Albany Street Bus Stop (located next to the taxi cab waiting area) and return up to three hours after the game.

PARKING
Parking lots are set to open five hours prior to kickoff, including now Johnson Park. Game day lots at Jersey Mike's Arena and Johnson Park cost $30 per car.

SHUTTLES
Fans who park in the Jersey Mike's Arena lots can take the free campus buses over to SHI Stadium (MAP). The drop-off area is located at Lot 53A, allowing fans to walk through The Rutgers Boardwalk on the way to the stadium. The return to Jersey Mike's Arena picks up near the Bubble on the Green Lot side.

Buses from College Ave will run to Johnson Park and back. All buses operate three hours prior to kickoff and return up to one hour following the conclusion of the game. The ADA shuttles will continue to take passengers to and from the stadium with locations at the Blue Lot, Silver Lot and Jersey Mike's Arena, in service until 2.5 hours after the game.

I DO NOT HAVE A PARKING PASS. WHERE CAN I PARK?
• Game day cash parking lots can be found on the following campuses as spaces are available:

• Livingston: Jersey Mike's Arena ($30 per vehicle)
  • College Avenue: Lot 26, Lot 30 (behind the College Avenue Gymnasium) and College Avenue Parking Deck ($30 per vehicle)
  • Busch: Johnson Park ($40 per vehicle), Hoes Lane West ($30 per vehicle)
• Ride sharing apps, such as Uber and Lyft, offers fans another safe and reliable option to travel to and from SHI Stadium. Lot 49 is designated as the pick-up location, while an area just past the roundabout across from the Blue Lot will serve as the drop off point on game day. Click here for more information on Lot 49.

FREE Shuttle Service from Downtown New Brunswick: Buses depart regularly beginning three hours prior to kick-off at the New Brunswick Train Station Albany Street Bus Stop (located next to the taxi cab waiting area) and return up to three hours after the game.

PARKING
Parking lots are set to open five hours prior to kickoff, including now Johnson Park. Game day lots at Jersey Mike's Arena and Johnson Park cost $30 per car.

SHUTTLES
Fans who park in the Jersey Mike's Arena lots can take the free campus buses over to SHI Stadium (MAP). The drop-off area is located at Lot 53A, allowing fans to walk through The Rutgers Boardwalk on the way to the stadium. The return to Jersey Mike's Arena picks up near the Bubble on the Green Lot side.

Buses from College Ave will run to Johnson Park and back. All buses operate three hours prior to kickoff and return up to one hour following the conclusion of the game. The ADA shuttles will continue to take passengers to and from the stadium with locations at the Blue Lot, Silver Lot and Jersey Mike's Arena, in service until 2.5 hours after the game.
Thanks .

If people don’t mind walking a bit, there is no need to pay for parking. I am no kid and if I can handle a 25 minute walk, most on this board can. And yes, I wouldn’t suggest it for families with small children or those with physical issues.

If people don’t mind walking a bit, there is no need to pay for parking. I am no kid and if I can handle a 25 minute walk, most on this board can. And yes, I wouldn’t suggest it for families with small children or those with physical issues.
shh-quiet.gif

Technically only 2hr parking allowed. Not a problem until it is.
Easton Ave opposite side of the street from Beuccleuch is free and doesn’t have a time limit on weekends a few blocks away from St. Peter’s hosp. back toward the Landing Lane Bridge traffic light.

Shelby’s had peeps park there for pickup or walking to game.

What is this Plums first football game?
He is a legend in his own mind but he doesn't know where to park?? Plum is dumb!
Anyway make a right at the Greek Church and plenty of places to park on people's driveway and lawns. Paid $20 this season at one of the homes.

• Haha
Reactions: S_Janowski
He is a legend in his own mind but he doesn't know where to park?? Plum is dumb!
Anyway make a right at the Greek Church and plenty of places to park on people's driveway and lawns. Paid $20 this season at one of the homes.
Lol it’s not for me !!
What happens if you’re heading the other way on river road !! Then you can’t go right at the church , you gotta go left! Unbelievable white bus doesn’t know how to give directions !

The street the Greek church is on has the easiest walk and a ton of driveways. Brings up a fun point, some guy was telling me that in 2006 he paid his taxes for the year in 2 games (Louisville was one obvi and forget the other)
I was told at the Howard game by a home owner we have parked with for at least 15 years (Missed Akron so don’t know if it changed) that the township created an ordinance to stop on grass parking in this area or else face some heavy fines. If someone knows for fact it changed to allow it again please chime in.

Lol it’s not for me !!
What happens if you’re heading the other way on river road !! Then you can’t go right at the church , you gotta go left! Unbelievable white bus doesn’t know how to give directions !
You don't know directions, you can wait a long time waiting to make a left on River Road especially on a work day rush hour. Coming from 287 you get off at Easton Ave to Landing Lane to River Road. A lot faster. Plum is really dumb!

You don't know directions, you can wait a long time waiting to make a left on River Road especially on a work day rush hour. Coming from 287 you get off at Easton Ave to Landing Lane to River Road. A lot faster. Plum is really dumb!
Plum is a legend and white bus doesn’t know what time Washington crossed !

"Plumb is dumb"? You two kids going to your middle school graduations next June ? Shelby65 is embarrassed for both of you.

Reactions: motorb54
"Plumb is dumb"? You two kids going to your middle school graduations next June ? Shelby65 is embarrassed for both of you.
Everyone on this board is embarrassed that you still speak in the 3rd person. The 90's are over dude.
Besides Plumb and myself don't hate each other just having fun. I guess you didn't figure that out being stuck in the 90s

I parked in the medical school lot on Hoes lane and didn’t have to pay anything last year. I was a little confused, because I thought I still had to pay

I used to park at a house off River Road. If you are coming from 287, it is on the right and just before the Greek Church. She does parking on her lawn. Try to be fairly early.

I used to park at a house off River Road. If you are coming from 287, it is on the right and just before the Greek Church. She does parking on her lawn. Try to be fairly early.
Wasn't that demolished a couple of years ago? Some eminent domain crap.

1. Greek Church - Pricey but good amenities, easiest in and out. Reserve in advance if possible
2. Johnson Park - Most convenient
3. Private homes off River Road - cheaper than JP, but harder to get in/out
4. Lots off Hoes lane - 3 beer walk to SHI, but better than options 5 and 6
5. Rac - good and plentiful tailgating scene, busses to and from SHI are a PITA
6. NB/Buelleuch park - last resort
*** The EMT lot off River Road was also a good option if you were an EMT / First aid responder, but not sure they offer that anymore

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT