ADVERTISEMENT

***Patrice Rene and other recruits quick reaction***

RivalsFriedman

Administrator
Oct 15, 2012
"Rene-Well this truly puts things into perspective, and now I just have to talk to my close ones and decide what's best for me at this point"

DB commit Damon Hayes has told ScarletNation.com that he is going to open up his recruitment but will listen to what the new head coach has to say
Boston College offered hayes this evening but I think there is still a very good chance he still ends up at Rutgers)

Georgia PK commit Alex Barbir has no comment at this time

Teammates OL commit Justin Morgansnd LB commit Elias Reynolds who were at Pitt on Friday also offered no comment at this time

OL target Yasir Durant "That was crazy & I have to just go over everything carefully but Rutgers is still on my top list "

LB commit Soloman Manning said that as long as the new coach still wants him he will be a Scarlet Knight

LB commit Jon Pollock has no comment

WR commit Isaish Wright "In regards to rutgers I'll still be attending the school as far as my reaction I'm a little disappointed "

Grand Street Campus Bruce Eugene said that commits Taysir Mack and Ahmed Bah are focusing on their championship game next weekend but once they get past that they will focus on recruiting again. Other schools are circling around but want to see what Rutgers does first.

Florida RB commit Trey Sneed is still committed and while is disappointed that Coach Flood is gone he said that he and his family committed to the school as a whole. He won't make any drastic movements, wants to meet the new coach and go from there still plans to take his OV on December 11th

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News