ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State game - any groups out there?

to our PSU posters.... I'm looking at the game day pamphlet from PSU that says there is no tailgating spots in the bus lot but we can request space by "the outdoor track". Our busload of 22 has plans to Tailgate. where is the outdoor track? I can't seem to find it on the map.

any input on this you can give me would be much appreciated.

psumap_zpsojyvhbzp.jpg
The outdoor track is just to the right of the Bus Parking wording below the black parking.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Creep State

The Creeps will let you know you've been an idiot by beating you up, throwing urine on you or some other creepy sex based humiliation. Don't go!

I actually think the expectation of ttfp fans was that we would be hostile to them and they were trying to compensate. I usually only have problems with ttfp fans that are from Jersey, PA fans are fine.

This times a Hundred. I was watching the game at a bar in Passaic county and the Jersey PSU fans were horrible. Every Pennsylvanian I've ever talked CFB with has been really nice. I'd be happy to go to Beaver Stadium given the chance. I root against PSU every game but it's all good fun. I've been at some very heated games at Fenway Park too, including playoff games, decked out for the Yanks...so I know hostile atmospheres, and I've never endured worse than ribbing. The psu guy is right that generally just dont act like a douche and you will be fine. Most of this horror story stuff is overblown. Wear a Man U kit to Liverpool if you want to see bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT