ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Millar Rutgers Clothing

Al, gotta love your taste for the finer things in life.
Macbooks, Honda Accords and Pete Millar clothing- a polo costs a paltry $145.

For the plebes like the Shifts, we shop at Kohls, where Rutgers polos can be had for $40. I give the $100 saved to the NIL fund!😀

The upscale version of HeavenlyU. But most of the stuff is for fall/winter. I bought an adidas R golf shirt for like $80 and it smells like plastic. Can’t wash it out.

Reactions: Knight Shift
The upscale version of HeavenlyU. But most of the stuff is for fall/winter. I bought an adidas R golf shirt for like $80 and it smells like plastic. Can’t wash it out.
I've had the same issues with work jeans. They stink even coming out of the dryer.

I'm looking for both Rutgers summer and tailgate season stuff but I'm not paying over $100 for something to wear tailgating. The first bite of a pork roll, egg and cheese and yolk dripping on my $175 pullover would ruin my day lol.
My first stop always is Scarlet Fever. Steve has the greatest selection of Rutgers hats and clothing. I usually leave with several hats and clothing. When I do go to Kohl's it's the first spot I visit.
I successfully lost a lot of weight over the last 5 years. I got rid of all my XXL Rutgers gear and probably should have done the same for the XL last season. I looked like David Byrne in the big suit singing Girlfriend is Better. So a Rutgers gear shopping spree awaits.

WTF ??? $175 !!! 🤯
Angry Fox Tv GIF by Hell's Kitchen

KOHL's baby !!!

Register for the Hitting Henry club for $200 to support the golf team and get a Johnnie O polo, long sleeve T and hat.

I got my kids the ladies 1/4 zip and they really like it, good quality.

Reactions: HPNJRUfan
Whatever happened to HeavenUniv? Hope he’s ok.

There was a small cadre of people who continuously bashed him for what he posted. He finally got tired of it both here and on TOS, and no longer participates on either board. He hasn't logged in here since May of 2022.

There was a small cadre of people who continuously bashed him for what he posted. He finally got tired of it both here and on TOS, and no longer participates on either board. He hasn't logged in here since May of 2022.
Such a shame. Nice person, who always had a positive vibe. This board could use more people like HeavenUniversity.

For the plebes like the Shifts, we shop at Kohls, where Rutgers polos can be had for $40. I give the $100 saved to the NIL fund!😀

Some people like tailgating in the Scarlet Lot. Others are content with the Light Blue Lot.
Some sit in Section 126.
Others sit upstairs.

Different strokes for different folks.

Put the extra money towards the fieldhouse.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Some people like tailgating in the Scarlet Lot. Others are content with the Light Blue Lot.
Some sit in Section 126.
Others sit upstairs.

Different strokes for different folks
Now the world don’t move to the beat of just one drum
What might be right for you may not be right for some
A man is born he’s a man of means
Then along come two they got nothing but their jeans

But they got Diff’rent Strokes
It takes Diff’rent Strokes
It takes Diff’rent Strokes to move the world

Everybody’s got a special kind of story
Everybody finds a way to shine
It don’t matter that you got not alot
So what

They’ll have theirs, you’ll have yours, and I’ll have mine
And together we’ll be fine

Cuz it takes Diff’rent Strokes to move the world
Yes it does
It takes Diff’rent Strokes to move the world

Yeah, definitely a good guy. He just got fed up and walked away.
A shame, but some posters find the smallest of things to nitpick about and Heaven's posting Rutgers apparel deals set those whiners off complaining about it enough to make Heaven give up on this site.
Those looking for deals on RU wear lost a good way to find deals when Heaven left

In one tailgate I'd have a $175.00 work around the farm pullover. It never fails, a condiment, a spot of grease or some sauce gets on me. At times I feel like it's the first time using my mouth. My wife has banned me from wearing any whites or anything expensive to tailgates and I usually have a spare shirt to change into.

And yeah, Heaven was a loss for sure, he lived by me and we'd bullsh*t about the area. He thought he was helping, but people crapped on him, so he got fed up.

If it matters to anyone, you look and feel like a million bucks in a Peter Millar polo shirt, and people compliment you about how good it looks, and think you “have it”. A great Father’s Day gift. I’ve received them as gifts.

I’m with you.

I guess some people would rather “feel like a million“ knowing they saved money shopping at Kohls. But I am not sure why anyone would brag about that.

I’m with you.

I guess some people would rather “feel like a million“ knowing they saved money shopping at Kohls. But I am not sure why anyone would brag about that.
I'm inherently frugal/cheap/miserly. Grew up in a fairly poor family and raised by parents who grew up during the Great Depression. Will admit, I take frugality to some ridiculous extremes, but as Ben Franklin said, a penny saved is a penny earned. I was quite stoked to by some new pants/slacks for work that were under $20!

Last edited:
In one tailgate I'd have a $175.00 work around the farm pullover. It never fails, a condiment, a spot of grease or some sauce gets on me. At times I feel like it's the first time using my mouth. My wife has banned me from wearing any whites or anything expensive to tailgates and I usually have a spare shirt to change into.

And yeah, Heaven was a loss for sure, he lived by me and we'd bullsh*t about the area. He thought he was helping, but people crapped on him, so he got fed up.

I always though his posts were fine. They provided a service of sorts. And he seemed like a nice guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT