ADVERTISEMENT

***Philly '16 QB Anthony Russo has committed to Rutgers***

I think we have some damn good quarterbacks on this team right now. Just need one to step up above the others. Welcome Mr. Russo.

Welcome to The Banks, Anthony!!

Now go help us get some prime WR's & OL's to come aboard with you!!! :)

Welcome to the banks Mr. Russo!

Enjoyed catching up on your stats today. Congrats on all of your HS success. Would love to see a win over TTFP with a QBFP.

Reactions: KingHigh
This kid had better passing numbers than Guarantano, on par with Haskins numbers. He ran a 4.96 at the Nike open which is good for a HS QB, considering Brad Hawkins a 4* WR ran a 4.82 at the Nike open.

People need to look at the objective facts and not always the subjective ratings.

Scout and other services have him as a 3* but because BWI is run by Mcandrew and he has some connections on the ratings.

Stars don't matter! Why worry about what PSU's quarterback is rated??.. Be happy Russo picked RU and and didn't have any other major offers..

I'm not going to say anything one way or another about his stars, because this conversation is going to come back in full force if we get mopped by tOSU or Mich St. At the end of the day, I hope he succeeds and does well while playing for Rutgers.

Welcome to the Banks, young man. An excellent 65th birthday present for me!

RUsso! I think in a couple years we might be talking about the Russo era at RU.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT