ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Pikiell comments on Omouryi transfer

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
"Eugene Omoruyi informed me last night of his intent to enter the transfer portal. He has the right as a student-athlete to pursue this option. Eugene has been a dedicated and valuable member of the program who exemplifies the qualities of a Scarlet Knight. Eugene's contributions on the banks have been immeasurable. We support Eugene and wish him and his family nothing but the best."

VIA SCARLETKNIGHTS.COM

Reactions: DirtyRU
Carino thinks tampering. This entire situation is nuts!!!!!
As I had said in earlier posts, this was a deal that was already done and Pikiells trip north was just an exercise in futility. Eugene didn’t have the balls to do it in person. I don’t know what tampering even means anymore but I said the bad guy will emerge. Unbelievably, it appears he emerged without an ounce of care or consideration or ethics at all. Just another scumbag in college basketball. Actually, it takes two to tango so two scumbags cutting a back alley deal before a release was even granted. I hope the NCAA whacks providence with a huge fine. Since Rutgers is involved, I expect nothing.

Pikiell is the best. Classy till the end. Well that’s that. Time to restock and move on.

Reactions: IMARUFAN
Eugene failed to get the fake charge on coach! His feet have been moving for some time...

What a weasel...

If true, we learned quite a bit about Thiam and Eugene the past few months. Not character guys at all. We are bringing in some low-lifes.

Classy comments by Pike, but don't believe for a second he means all of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT