ADVERTISEMENT

Predicting Big Ten win totals: Ohio State looks to again lead league in 2020 college football season

I'll improve your father's advice.... It's difficult to win a debate vs an intelligent person, it's impossible vs a stupid person- Bill Murray

I'm not saying you're personally stupid, your grammar suggests otherwise, what I will say though is clearly you are putting your hopes on Art based on wishful thinking. Take off the Scarlet glasses and just watch the guy, put on tape of the spring game from last year for goodness sake. I haven't seen any kind of consistency from Art, yet I'm not sure why you aren't as excited about Powell... Just put on Both of their HS tape and you can clearly see who the better player is playing similar levels of competition (IMG vs Texas 6A)
You're now the grammar police and an *ss to boot. Apparently, you haven't read my post closely, I don't rest my hopes on Art along. Idiots like you have already made up your mind and nothing can change it. You're one of the least football knowledgeable posters on here, yet you pretend to know more than most. I'll put you on ignore and you can do the same to me.

This post has gone off the rails. Time to get it back on track.

Last edited:
Facts: Temple returns something like 2 starters on defense. On offense, they lose 2 (3 depending on the lineup) starters along the OL. They lose 2 starters at receiver.

Huh?
Temple returns two starters on the defensive line alone (Dan Archibong, Ifeyani Maijeh), two starting linebackers (William Kenkewu and Isaiah Graham-Mobley), both starting cornerbacks (Hand missed the last 4 games with an injury) in Linwood Crump Jr. and Christian Braswell and one of its two starters at safety (Amir Tyler)
Both starting receivers (Branden Mack and Jadan Blue) are back. Isaiah Wright, a UDFA, did not start after the Buffalo game where he dropped three passes.

"Something like" is not football 101.

Facts: Temple returns something like 2 starters on defense. On offense, they lose 2 (3 depending on the lineup) starters along the OL. They lose 2 starters at receiver.

Huh?
Temple returns two starters on the defensive line alone (Dan Archibong, Ifeyani Maijeh), two starting linebackers (William Kenkewu and Isaiah Graham-Mobley), both starting cornerbacks (Hand missed the last 4 games with an injury) in Linwood Crump Jr. and Christian Braswell and one of its two starters at safety (Amir Tyler)
Both starting receivers (Branden Mack and Jadan Blue) are back. Isaiah Wright, a UDFA, did not start after the Buffalo game where he dropped three passes.

Temple was the second best CFB team in Pennsylvania last year and yes I mean that as a compliment. I think they beat Pitt if they play head to head. Enjoy it now because greg should and will turn things around for rutgers in the coming years but it will take a few years to get there

Huh?

Being credit as a starter depends on how each program defines it. Btw, the total number of players returning (production) is among the lowest in FBS. Temple is 95th out of 130 teams. You can't hide from those numbers. Temple isn't in the same league as the blue bloods who can just reload. Temple has to build up to a certain level to be a strong team. Temple is back to square one in rebuilding and gaining experience.

So far, Art has failed completely. It must be that he shows flashes in practice, but he can’t do it in the game. He’ll get another chance in camp, but I’m afraid the game is just too fast for him. I hope he grows and matures. We will see.

So far, Art has failed completely. It must be that he shows flashes in practice, but he can’t do it in the game. He’ll get another chance in camp, but I’m afraid the game is just too fast for him. I hope he grows and matures. We will see.
Are you calling him another Laviano?:Laughing
A practice champ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT