ADVERTISEMENT

Project Completed

demauroj

All American
Dec 23, 2004
A while back I asked the board for help with finding a ticket from the Washington State Game for a Project.

Here is the finished product. Let me know what you think.

No it is not for sale.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

65509_10153095743591399_426810140486242020_n.jpg

very very cool.

one question though -- are the tickets intended to be in chronological order? if so, are OSU & Michigan flipped?

This is pretty awesome can you make me one? I'm just kidding I know it was probably hard enough to make 1, but I really would want one this is such a cool way to celebrate our first Big Ten season and of course our 8-5 record!

A number of years ago when Virginia Tech had an undefeated season (1999) someone came on either this board or Exit109 and asked for a ticket from their game at Rutgers Stadium. I contacted him and mailed him my ticket. He put together a similar product on a wood plaque which he presented to his father who was a lifelong Hokie fan.

Originally posted by ScarletCrimson:

Originally posted by e5fdny:

Bowl game ticket?
yeah- awesome but incomplete. :)

I opted to just do the regular season.
Adding the bowl he would have made for an odd amount of tickets, and I liked this layout better.

Originally posted by R1766U:
Where did you have the frame made? How much was it?
It was designed by me.

Framing was done at Michaels with a coupon.
Took 2 weeks
Picture was bought online
Went to all of the games but 2.

Washington State was donated to me , and Michigan State was bought on EBay.

As I said d I left the bowl game out and just made it specific the the regular season.Framing was expensive but because its one of kind I didn't mind d. Great centerpiece to my collection.

This post was edited on 3/10 12:31 PM by demauroj

Originally posted by ClassOf02:
very very cool.

one question though -- are the tickets intended to be in chronological order? if so, are OSU & Michigan flipped?
Yeah I noticed that this morning and it will be fixed.

The tickets are float mounted, so it should be easy to fix.

Originally posted by demauroj:

Originally posted by ScarletCrimson:

Originally posted by e5fdny:

Bowl game ticket?
yeah- awesome but incomplete. :)

I opted to just do the regular season.
Adding the bowl he would have made for an odd amount of tickets, and I liked this layout better.
The Bowl Game tix were just printed paper anyway...and hey this does look great so I just throw this out.. did you consider sliding up the B1G logo in the center and placing the Bowl tix horizontal under it to address the balance concern?

Very nice.

I have the photo hanging in my office, ordered from the source with the deluxe framing option

That's awesome. Looks like you pulled out all the stops and even vacuumed the carpet for the pic. :-)

Originally posted by demauroj:
A while back I asked the board for help with finding a ticket from the Washington State Game for a Project.

Here is the finished product. Let me know what you think.

No it is not for sale.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

65509_10153095743591399_426810140486242020_n.jpg
Here it is on the wall with my other Rutgers Artwork in the home Office area that was just redone.
Wet Bar will be going under the window by the end of the year.

11061269_10153097131261399_377475840851992499_n.jpg

Originally posted by _dave_:
Looks great. The guy with the Washington State ticket must have been very handsome.
Indeed he was Dave :)

Thank You for your help, as you can see your effort did not go to waste.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT