ADVERTISEMENT

question for those with btn plus

gigantor1024

All American
Apr 6, 2006
seeing as we get 3 away games for the rest of btn season i'm thinking of getting btnplus for the month?

anyone who has it already, what are your likes and dislikes,

and does anyone think it's not a smart move for the last month of the season?

With tomorrow being february 8th can i expect my subscription to last until march 8th if i just go for the one month?

thanks everyone

I like it, it's worth the money.

The picture quality is very good and it hasn't frozen up on me. A lot may depend on one's computer; I use a chromebook with a small screen.

The Ohio State game was annoying because every time they made a basket they flashed a picture of the scorer for about ten seconds, as well as a replay thus missing Rutgers transition offense. None of the Rutgers replays were shown. Because the Buckeyes hit us with an early scoring blitzkreig it was extremely annoying.

Also, the viewer is subject to the home amateur announcers, which are biased of course, but for the most part they have been pleasant and maintained a nice play-by-play flow. We had a new player in each of those games named Cooper.
shock.r191677.gif

Go for it!!

I like it too..I've had it for the season just for RU games...I hook my laptop up to my TV full screen and have not had a problem...

I really like it as well. I hook up my iPad via HDMI to the big screen and the audio and video are really great (maybe not the audio especially when you have a very biased home team announcer...but what would you expect?!) Also, obviously I am running over WiFi and it is really good performance.

I am ok with it. It is better than radio only. But as MC1974 said, they sometimes take the feed from the scoreboard, so play continues while they are showing replays. It is as annoying as watching R Vision which is taken from the video feed. But I also enjoyed the other sports, like soccer and wrestling.

I pay for the annual package and got to watch women's soccer and football coverage. Now I get to see wbb, mbb and wrestling. Can't beat that and the coverage is great.

thanks everyone. sounds like mostly positive feedback

i've signed up for a month to start.
I also figure we should get some coverage of the B1G tourneys right?

I have nothing bad to say about today's broadcast. The announcers showed a little homerism but that is to be expected. They were polite and even told us foul information as it occurred.

Also, our Cooper player became Copper.

As I mentioned in the game thread, I think the radio listeners were a couple of minutes ahead of BTN+, so a future spoiler alert must be issued if one wants to look at the game thread!!

Originally posted by MC1974:
I have nothing bad to say about today's broadcast. The announcers showed a little homerism but that is to be expected. They were polite and even told us foul information as it occurred.

Also, our Cooper player became Copper.

As I mentioned in the game thread, I think the radio listeners were a couple of minutes ahead of BTN+, so a future spoiler alert must be issued if one wants to look at the game thread!!
If only we could have Cooper and Copper in at the same time.

i'll say the only thing that drove me nuts today was the controller of the B1G box score graphic. they were always late adding points and were adding and subtracting all over. other than that really enjoyed it

I am spending most the Winter in Florida so I have been VERY happy to catch the games online. Not only can you catch the games live but you can go back and replay the games. Also, get to watch the men's games (ugh) as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT