ADVERTISEMENT

Radio broadcast for Rutgers vs Boise State

Tough Loss! Right there, but couldn't get it.

Sounded like their posts caused havoc for ours. The stats show our posts with all the turnovers. Our guards were turnover free. Great job by the guards. At least the total # of TOs decreased. The shooting percentages aren't bad. Unfortunately, assists went from a promising 19 last game to just 9 this time. The good thing hidden in that part,....Kaylene is looking for people. She is upping her assists significantly.

I wonder, since I didn't view the game, did our shots on the perimeter come when our posts were positioned to rebound. I noticed in prior games, a lot of shots are going up on the perimeter without giving anyone a chance to get under the basket for rebounding position. They often end up being quick one-and-done possessions....almost feeling like a turnover. I hope the turnovers weren''t a result of forcing the ball in the post when no advantage exists. They've done that too often in prior games also.

Is signing period over? We only signed 1 players for 2024? We need talent infusion fast!

Is there any news on why Mya didn’t play in Las Vegas? I just hope she is not injured.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT