ADVERTISEMENT

Random FB post. Antwan Raymond

RutHut

All Conference
Aug 11, 2017
The staff made this kid a priority, despite already having two solid RBs in the class. I think this kid sees some time this year and impresses. Just a gut feeling. Could be wrong and maybe Benjamin holds that 3rd back position.

I like Greg's response to the spring game when asked if Ed G. could act as a one-two punch. To paraphrase "whoa, what about Sam and Ja'shon". Some say Winowich could be moved to D, but I think he's an RB through and through. Our choices are plentiful.

Reactions: colbert17 and Kbee3
Can Winowich play LB ?
Next year we will need to fill some key departures.

Injuries could change things, but why use one of his years of eligibility with the RB room as deep as it is? Maybe for a game or two to get experience

The staff made this kid a priority, despite already having two solid RBs in the class. I think this kid sees some time this year and impresses. Just a gut feeling. Could be wrong and maybe Benjamin holds that 3rd back position.

I like Greg's response to the spring game when asked if Ed G. could act as a one-two punch. To paraphrase "whoa, what about Sam and Ja'shon". Some say Winowich could be moved to D, but I think he's an RB through and through. Our choices are plentiful.
They made him a priority because Clearwater Academy decided to shut down it's football program. So they took him as a '24 commit rather than have him find another high school for '25. I believe he's expected to redshirt but you never know for sure.

Reactions: rutgersal
The most talent this Fall in the Rutgers RB room that I've ever seen.

Reactions: RutHut
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT