ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Recruit Reaction: Buffalo Game

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
'20 RB Jermaine Corbett (Long Branch - NJ): "I thought today was nice, I got to see how college life is and watch how they warm up. I wish I could talk a little more about getting offered to my recruiter. I talked a little with coach Toby (Neinas), but that's it."

'19 DT Malachi Burby (Cheshire Academy - CT): "I really enjoyed it and I felt the love for sure. It felt pretty good to be back at Rutgers. I can't wait to get back."

'20 DT Nicholas Dawkins (Parkland - PA): "I had a great talk with the coaching staff, and saw the culture that Rutgers has to offer. They have top notch facilities, along with both good sports and academics. I can say that they have something special brewing with their upcoming recruiting classes."

'20 LB Tyler Picinic (New Milford - NJ): "Today’s visit was great as I continued to develop relationships with a couple of the coaches and recruiting coordinators. Even though Rutgers lost today, I really loved how they continued to fight until the final whistle. This really showed me a lot about the culture of the team and just overall how the coaches run the team and the expectations they have."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News