ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting RECRUIT SCOOP: JUNIOR DAY PART II

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Here's a quick look at what some of the top recruits are saying after today's junior day visit to Rutgers.

RB Audric Estime (St. Joe's Regional - NJ): "It was a really good visit. Spoke with Coach Schiano, put on the uniform and walked around with some of the coaches like Coach Hoffman."

WR Jeffrey Davis (Kingswood Oxford - CT): "Rutgers was amazing. I loved it down there. I had the opportunity to talk to the majority of the coaches, including Coach Schiano and my potential position coaches. I also did a photo shoot and watched the basketball game. The staff talked about getting the program back to where it was the last time Coach Schiano was there and how my class will be the stepping stone in helping to do that."

WR Desmond Igbinosun (Union - NJ): "It was great talking to all of the new coaches they hired this offseason. The atmosphere at the basketball game was something great to be around."

WR Jayson Raines (West Orange - NJ): "It was a great experience. I did a photo shoot, got a tour of the facilities, had meetings with the coaches, and watched the basketball game. I got to speak with basically every coach, but specifically with Coach Underwood. We talked a lot about the receivers and what we would do together if I went there."

OL Armon Bethea (Erasmus Hall - NY): "It was good. We did a photo shoot, got a tour, and spoke to the coaches. It would be a blessing to get an offer from them."

DE Keshon Griffin (St. Joe's Hammonton - NJ): "It was good. I got to take a tour of the athletic center and then go to the basketball game. It felt a lot different there then it was the first time I ever went up there. They're trying to buy us in to staying home."

DT Andre Porter (Ballou - DC): "It was good. I took a lot of pictures in the uniform, ate, and they took us to the basketball game--we had good seats. I got to speak with all of the coaches and had been speaking with them way before this visit." -Andre Porter

DT Ethan Hunt (St. Joe’s Hammonton - NJ): “"It was good. I had a lot of fun. The coaches talked to us for a while, then we ate lunch and went to the basketball game."

DT Michael Jarvis (Shawnee - NJ): "I got to learn everyone's intention for the program in the future and what they need to achieve to become a national championship-level team. They all have some sort of connection to the state. The basketball game was awesome too since everyone there bleeds Rutgers."

DT Tywone Malone (Bergen Catholic - NJ): "It was good. I got to go to the basketball game and speak with Coach Panagos and Coach Schiano. They were telling me they like how I play and that I would be a good fit there. They definitely have something new going on."

'22 LB Moses Walker (Erasmus Hall - NY): "It was good. A very good experience. I really like what they're doing there."

LB Khayri Banton (West Side - NJ): "Today was a really great day. I already got to see the huge change in the program. I feel as though this is going to be a start of great years down the road for Rutgers."

LB Elijah Muhammad (Erasmus Hall - NY): "It was good. The program is definitely changing quickly. Coach Schiano gave us an introduction of the new program and how they're chasing the national championship."

DB Shaquan Loyal (West Side - NJ): “We had a meeting with Coach Schiano and our position coaches, went to the basketball game and had a tour around the campus. Today was fun and I enjoyed myself."

ATH Sebastian Sagar (Erasmus Hall - NY): "It was great. I love Coach Schiano and the whole staff. I'll definitely be back."

ATH Javon Batten (Erasmus Hall - NY): "I had a great time. I got to speak with Coach Schiano and my position coach and learn more about the program. They were telling me how they want to build a relationship with me and how they want me to be able to look at the program as family."

**It should be noted all the quotes above are from @Alex Gleitman and @Ryan Patti, S/O to the best recruiting guys in the ENTIRE network.**

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News