ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting class of 2026

I think Lil Harer (Brandt) is a Huge recruit...Real lanky and his style would translate to College, Already 100 career wins in PA and 54-0 his Sophomore season winning PAs probably toughest weight class in PA State tournament..I think He will be the Top recruit in USA by his Senior year

We were Bo Bassett's first call:

GQMo0iwWQAAxpAS

Penn State wasn't in a rush to call because they likely knew they had a lock on him. According to the call log, Rutgers got less than a minute on the phone, or it went to the answering machine. Well, you can't get a guy unless you try, but really?

• Haha
Reactions: mikemessner
Penn State wasn't in a rush to call because they likely knew they had a lock on him. According to the call log, Rutgers got less than a minute on the phone, or it went to the answering machine. Well, you can't get a guy unless you try, but really?
Steve talked about the Bassettd and their relationship and it sounded pretty strong. Maybe a cursory, quick call and knowing they already have a relationship built.

Last edited:
I think Cornell is the favorite with how much he respects and trains with Yianni

Some people as usual never happy. The same people who question why were never in on the top recruits, why we weren’t the first ones to call Knox for example, now want to know why the phone call wasn’t long enough. Clowns

I think Cornell is the favorite with how much he respects and trains with Yianni

Some people as usual never happy. The same people who question why were never in on the top recruits, why we weren’t the first ones to call Knox for example, now want to know why the phone call wasn’t long enough. Clowns
Yianni was in Stillwater this week so maybe we’ll see him on the move in the near future.

Yianni was in Stillwater this week so maybe we’ll see him on the move in the near future.
I wonder if that would impact Knox at all if yianni moved rtcs. That said, Id be surprised if yianni left spartan rtc

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT