ADVERTISEMENT

Richard Kent - RU MBB Insider says JUCO Big Coming and Paul rumors

I wonder if someone got in his ear ($$) at the conference Paul recently attended.

In any case … best of luck and let’s get a couple of kids from the portal asap.

It doesn't help, that's for sure. These boards are def a net negative to RU sports as a whole. Minor, but negative.
I have teenagers, internet message boards might as well be stone tablets to them.
Facebook and Twitter are for old heads according to them.
If it's not on instagram, snapchat, tik tok or some other social media apps that I don't even know - then it's not on their radar.

If Paul leaves for Illinois, Coleman Hawkins is one of the biggest Rutgers Villains in some time to me. It was out there on a Twitter space that he loved Rutgers but didn’t want to come only because he wanted to go to a Nike school. And now just trolling for no reason…
Hawkins is always goofing on Twitter. When he posted that, Simeon Wilcher from the Garden State had just decommitted from North Carolina and Illinois had just missed on a point guard.

For what it’s worth, the best Illinois “guru” said yesterday when the Mulcahey rumors heated up that he thinks Mulcahey already knows where he’s going and it’s not Illinois. He said he was being “poached” by a school out east.

Hawkins knows nothing. Just being goofy.

Also, currently, Illinois has no scholarships available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rokodesh
I have teenagers, internet message boards might as well be stone tablets to them.
Facebook and Twitter are for old heads according to them.
If it's not on instagram, snapchat, tik tok or some other social media apps that I don't even know - then it's not on their radar.
They’d know about these boards if people talked about them by name on it.

Richard posts a lot of good information. Ripping on him is just dumb.
I appreciate that you're generally right, but on a day when a 99% statement proved false it's understandable that he might take some hits. I'm sure he's not too sensitive to be bothered by it.

I appreciate that you're generally right, but on a day when a 99% statement proved false it's understandable that he might take some hits. I'm sure he's not too sensitive to be bothered by it.

The one poster that I responding to always rips on him. I think most people appreciate RU72.

Every site I've been on was confident about Paul coming back until a few days ago. That's the way these things go as circumstances change.

You sure? Rural northern Indiana is a different planet from North and Central Jersey, which is all Paul has even known.
ND is a commuter school with kids from all over. For a kid who is so deeply connected to his faith, ND is a good fit.

Paul also spent two years at Rutgers without really going to classes also…has to be hard and maybe a change of pace in a different college scene is good for him

The one poster that I responding to always rips on him. I think most people appreciate RU72.

Every site I've been on was confident about Paul coming back until a few days ago. That's the way these things go as circumstances change.

I don’t know what sites you go to but since the season ended everything that Paul said and did pointed to him leaving. He said his goodbyes. It was only wishful thinking that led some to believe that he was coming back.

I don’t know what sites you go to but since the season ended everything that Paul said and did pointed to him leaving. He said his goodbyes. It was only wishful thinking that led some to believe that he was coming back.
If you pay for premium on this site or one of the others the mods said Paul was coming back until a few days ago. I think that was said on the podcasts too which are free.

NJ.com was saying he was expected back too
Yup, and God forbid anyone ask "don't you think it's odd he hasn't announced publicly yet? might that be having a negative impact"?
thats-all-i-have-to-say-about-that.jpg

Reactions: rubigtimenow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT