ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Michelle Marsh

I live with a survivor whose mom died at 43. Her sister has ovarian cancer now and her daughter has been told to have her kids now in her mid 30's and get everything removed.
All positive for The Braca gene that is rampant in Ashkenazi Jewish women. If your wife is Jewish or not Jewish they should get tested. It takes a brave woman to peek into her future but it can save their lives down the road. We are only here once . Why not?

Reactions: RUich
May she Rest In Peace...takes me back to high school seeing her image...

Remember her well. -She did an excellent job and seemed like a genuinely nice person.

Rest in Peace, Michelle. You were a professional and that clearly showed in every news report you did.

Reactions: goru1869 and LC-88
If I am not mistaken, wasn't Michele Marsh married to Dave Jennings - the Giants / Jets punter?

RIP. Didn't know that she was only 63.

Does anyone even watch local news anymore? I have no idea who CBS has these days.

Always thought that she was an attractive woman in an '80s sort of way.

Michelle Marsh, Jim Jensen, Roger Grimsby, Bill Beutel, Gabe Pressman

Heaven has one great news team!!!

R.I.P. Michelle

Reactions: goru1869

R.I.P. Michelle
Tex Antoine too until he provided some "unwanted advice" for women

It was a refreshing break from the old white guys when the likes of Michele Marsh, Carol Martin, Sue Simmons, Pia Lindstrom, Rose Ann Rosananadana and others started to sprinkle the anchor chair.

It was a refreshing break from the old white guys when the likes of Michele Marsh, Carol Martin, Sue Simmons, Pia Lindstrom, Rose Ann Rosananadana and others started to sprinkle the anchor chair.
Agree completely. My favorite was Sara Lee Kessler on WOR/Ch. 9. Liked Michele Marsh alot too. Rest in Peace.

RIP. Didn't know that she was only 63.

Does anyone even watch local news anymore? I have no idea who CBS has these days.

Dana Tyler is the longest holderover. She was there when Marsh was there and has been there for over 25 years. Probably pushing 60 now

R.I.P. Michelle

Thought Roger Grimsby ( “I’m Roger Grimsby Here now the News”) and Bill Beutel were on WABC Channel 7.... Eyewiteness News

This is very sad. I also enjoyed the news on CBS with Michelle. My brother worked for CBS in NYC for 42 years so I always watch CBS. It is so sad to see so many women die so young. My wife passed from cancer three and a half years ago at 64 and that will haunt me for the rest of my life. She looked like she was about 45. I have been fighting cancer myself now for two and a half years. Neither my wife or I ever smoked. It is just bad luck and it is hitting way too many of us.

Agree completely. My favorite was Sara Lee Kessler on WOR/Ch. 9. Liked Michele Marsh alot too. Rest in Peace.

I worked at WOR-TV as a production assistant when Sara Lee was there. -She was regarded as being excellent at reading the news, but from what my friends who worked in the news room used to tell me she wasn't exactly the nicest person in the world or the easiest individual to deal with.

I remember thinking back then it was just as well that I only saw her in passing and was glad my duties didn't involve anything to do with the news. ...Still, she was very good at her job, and that, after all, was what she was getting paid for.

Reactions: LC-88
Thought Roger Grimsby ( “I’m Roger Grimsby Here now the News”) and Bill Beutel were on WABC Channel 7.... Eyewiteness News
they were. I think he's just making the point they are all up in heaven together now...

It takes a brave woman to peek into her future but it can save their lives down the road. We are only here once . Why not?
Totally agree. Especially when you know that you either have a family history of some kind or are in a high percentage group for it. Being frightened of the results may seem bad, but being frightened of the unknown is even worse. Way too many who avoid having something checked when they can still do something about it, like being saved, instead of finding out too late.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT