ADVERTISEMENT

Rivera Readies for World OG Qualifier

Big Rivera fan but I would be shocked if he qualifies a spot for PR,,,He's on same side of bracket as Olliver from USA and a bunch of other top guys,,,Only finalists get Olympic qualifier

Oliver loses 3-2 in semis to Russian/Pole. Two push outs and a shot clock. Sucks as US will have no 65KG rep.
Just brutal to watch that match...Olliver just backed up most 1st period and got in a 0-3 hole...I just think the pressure of USA Wrestling and Qualifying for Olympics caught up to him..He didn't look good in his 2 previous bouts that he barely won...Looked tight and wrestling not to lose

Reactions: Jersey Boys
Just brutal to watch that match...Olliver just backed up most 1st period and got in a 0-3 hole...I just think the pressure of USA Wrestling and Qualifying for Olympics caught up to him..He didn't look good in his 2 previous bouts that he barely won...Looked tight and wrestling not to lose
Yea, was nervous going into that match as I agree he looked way to tentative. When he hit the TD to make it 3-2 a part of me thought “he’s gonna do it”. Truth be told? Had Zain not F’d up that leg lace... oh well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT