ADVERTISEMENT

Rock Bottom

scarlet_ty

All American
Mar 7, 2015
I thought losing 78-0 was it, the blowouts, the decommits but this right here is too embarrassing to fathom. I cannot believe what I just witnessed and to top it off we allowed EMU to make history on our own turf. I am tired...I really am and Ash has lost me and I'm sure plenty of others today. I am very, very upset and don't know what to look forward to on Saturdays anymore as far as football goes. I will always bleed Scarlet and root for my Knights but things need to seriously change for our program. Ash so far is not the answer. Look at Maryland and even Purdue and then look at us. What have they figured out that we can't? How can we get more "talented" players and compete within our conference when we have games like this? We have absolutely nothing to sell recruits on at this point so it will be an endless cycle of this crap until we pay up and actually hire a real coach.

I thought losing 78-0 was it, the blowouts, the decommits but this right here is too embarrassing to fathom. I cannot believe what I just witnessed and to top it off we allowed EMU to make history on our own turf. I am tired...I really am and Ash has lost me and I'm sure plenty of others today. I am very, very upset and don't know what to look forward to on Saturdays anymore as far as football goes. I will always bleed Scarlet and root for my Knights but things need to seriously change for our program. Ash so far is not the answer. Look at Maryland and even Purdue and then look at us. What have they figured out that we can't? How can we get more "talented" players and compete within our conference when we have games like this? We have absolutely nothing to sell recruits on at this point so it will be an endless cycle of this crap until we pay up and actually hire a real coach.

We could have had one already but cheap cheap cheap! Do the Schiano haters become Ash haters?

Reactions: scarlet_ty
You just witnessed us losing a tight game where we were 5 1/2 point favorites. $$$$

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT