ADVERTISEMENT

rokfin - so clunky

josh1728

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2005
asking for help on rokfin...i can only view one match at a time, always have to scroll up to see single video etc. Am i doing something wrong or is Rokfin really this clunky to use? seems like intermat or Flo technology level from about a decade ago. tks for any help.

Josh, one screen at once. I’m watching on iPad and following upcoming assignments on tournaflex. Working well for me

tks...like a blast out of time capsule. Rokfin technology is like a using a telephone booth today

Rokfin is just a hosting platform which allows people to monetize their content more easily. It's up to the creators/sites to leverage technologies (i.e. video feeds, scoring software, etc.) to make their events go. In the past if people weren't using Flo, they were using Track. Now that Flo owns Track, it leaves people with limitied options if they don't want to deal with Flo.

Rokfin is just a hosting platform which allows people to monetize their content more easily. It's up to the creators/sites to leverage technologies (i.e. video feeds, scoring software, etc.) to make their events go. In the past if people weren't using Flo, they were using Track. Now that Flo owns Track, it leaves people with limitied options if they don't want to deal with Flo.
Yeah it seems like the creators need a technical director to handle this stuff, as much of it is pretty basic to do, since I see HS's all over NJ with an onscreen match score and clock. I'm sure they could find some kids or schools to help out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT