ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Harper Highlights / 👉 29 PTS 👉 7 REB 👉 2 STL

Keep working on those outside shots in the "Ole" league. Those won't be so easy where the players want to play defense. It can also be called "The No Charge League".

Lou Brown from Major League: "Don't give me any of that ole bullsh!!".

Last edited:
Reactions: MiloTalon13
I’m arguably the biggest NBA fan on here.

But are we really going to get game by game G-League updates?
Take it easy guys. It’s a long season.

Reactions: MiloTalon13

When one of our own has a very good game, even in the G-League, some of us are interested, especially if doing it repeatedly might help him with the goal of achieving more NBA appearances... Why complain about it when you can just ignore the threads???

RHJ dropped 29 points in a professional league and you are complaining that someone shared it with the Rutgers, basketball community?

Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Keep working on those outside shots in the "Ole" league. Those won't be so easy where the players want to play defense. It can also be called "The No Charge League".

Lou Brown from Major League: "Don't give me any of that ole bullsh!!".
Love it. Keep doubting him. Just like the posters who said he’d never make the League.

Keep doing it RHJ!

GO RU

Reactions: NickRU714
Love it. Keep doubting him. Just like the posters who said he’d never make the League.

Keep doing it RHJ!

GO RU
Not doubting him at all. I'm poking fun at the kind of ball that they play. The players have a tough balancing act trying to show what they got against playing injury avoidance.

honestly, when he left Rutgers, I thought he had slim shot to be regular player in NBA. Right now, he looks like totally different kind of player. I think he will be a regular NBA roster player real soon.

Reactions: LOU-RU85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT