ADVERTISEMENT

RU -3.5 vs UMass

In football the home team gets 3 points on the spread. I wonder if that happens in lax. Amherst should definately get them 1 or 2. It won't be easy for sure.

We are on spring break. This is typically when we see the squad take that next step. Kids are basically pro athletes for a week. It's great bonding and chemistry building time.

We have far more talent. I think they are focused and ready for what is coming. Starts Sat. I would never bet a Rutgers game but I sort of like it. The weather doesn't look awesome and they have a good goalie. Those things can be mitigaters.

Army was a wake up call. I think they learned from that experience. I'm very interested to see how we clear the ball. We need to fix that. In the last half of the last game it was much better. We finally saw middies making plays at the midfield. It can't always be passing sideline to sidleline waiting for an opening.

Players make plays. That happens no more than in the middle of the field.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
Nothing comes as a surprise at RU. They can beat #1 and lose to #30.

Nothing comes as a surprise at RU. They can beat #1 and lose to #30.

Forecast for Amherst, MA is sunny with high of 48. So at least the elements won’t be a factor.

Isn't there like 2 feet of snow on the ground up in MA? Maybe the hill won't be open...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT