ADVERTISEMENT

RU Home/Home With UMass

St. Bonaventure would bring their fans. Bonnies got a hot young team led by Hillside NJ PG Kyle Lofton ...named #9 rising star by Andy Katz ....did Pike offer?

Last edited:
First sports team I ever rooted for as a kid was the Rutgers 1975-76 Final Four Team. It all started there before I branched out to RU Football and other pro sports.
Me too. Been miserable since!

In general, we do not fill the RAC, especially for OOC games. I have been a season ticket buyer forever. Playing an OOC team like Dayton would be great. The Flyers have tremendous tradition. Would love to see Rutgers host the Flyers and vice versa.
For my own curiosity, and it has nothing to do with the possibility of playing Dayton ... how many season ticket buyers does Rutgers men’s hoops have?

NOPE!

St. Bonaventure would bring their fans. Bonnies got a hot young team led by Hillside NJ PG Kyle Lofton ...named #9 rising star by Andy Katz ....did Pike offer?
That kid is fun to watch, hidden gem they found.
Obi Toppin is the best young player in that conference though.

On the contrary

You are trolling

Did Pike offer him?

Do you know anything about RU basketball?

He had no high-major offers and he played HS ball in Connecticut, not New Jersey. He was no more of a miss for Pikiell than any other mid-major player who had a decent freshman season.

Love playing classic opponents in their arenas like this. Wish Fordham went better but that was 100% on us not being focused. If it were up to me we’d do a “classic” series every other year alternating home and homes with teams like Umass, Bonnie’s, Temple, Princeton etc with one game at their place and one game at the college ave gym. Season ticket holders and students only and sell the place out

Love playing classic opponents in their arenas like this. Wish Fordham went better but that was 100% on us not being focused. If it were up to me we’d do a “classic” series every other year alternating home and homes with teams like Umass, Bonnie’s, Temple, Princeton etc with one game at their place and one game at the college ave gym. Season ticket holders and students only and sell the place out
For NJ D1 teams, sure. But have the games (aside from Shoe and Princeton) always at the RAC.

Temple game at the Palestra. The other two, nah.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT