ADVERTISEMENT

RU sightings on AAU circuit

LI, any specific players that we might be looking at? Thanks

I think this team (Playaz) is for players 17 & under so most likely any players we are watching are probably for 2017 or 2018.If so it is good we are out there as well. We need to be at all the major events.

I think this team (Playaz) is for players 17 & under so most likely any players we are watching are probably for 2017 or 2018.If so it is good we are out there as well. We need to be at all the major events.
Tavon Jones (Linden) is one to watch for Playaz. Lightning is also a good program. I believe Mike Williams played with them.

Per Zags:

"Pikiell and his staff extended offers to Naz Reid at RC and to Bul Ajang and Nick Richards at St. Pat's, and plan to offer the Sports U Fab Five of Reid, Jahvon Quinerly, Luther Muhammad, Atiba Taylor and Louis King, a source told SNY.tv."

Reactions: Scangg
This staff really gets it. They are everywhere. I told Eddie to take a look at Tavon Jones way back in early January. I've been told that Pikiell knows about him. He is only a sophomore and made second team All State this year. He is a guy who will have many offers. He is already 6'2" and probably will get a bit taller. He takes it hard to the basket and can hit the three. He made 5 threes in one game vs. Roselle catholic this past season.

To be fair, Jordan had to watch upcoming opponents on TV to scout them. Who has time to be on the road recruiting if you cannot guarantee you will be able to catch the TV games?

Reactions: bac2therac
I am guessing Pikiell and staff has rebounding in their coaching "package".

This staff really gets it. They are everywhere. I told Eddie to take a look at Tavon Jones way back in early January. I've been told that Pikiell knows about him. He is only a sophomore and made second team All State this year. He is a guy who will have many offers. He is already 6'2" and probably will get a bit taller. He takes it hard to the basket and can hit the three. He made 5 threes in one game vs. Roselle catholic this past season.

Art, supposedly Pikiell went to go watch him work out. Its awesome how big of a Linden fan you are. Linden Art!Lets meet up at a game this upcoming season.

Never heard EJ at any AAU games. You still want him back lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT