ADVERTISEMENT

RU v. St. Bonnies -- TV/Streaming?

Degaz-RU

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2002
Am I reading correctly that Saturday's game will ONLY be on ESPN+ (i.e., we can only see it if we have an ESPN+ online subscription)?

I also see it's on something called "TSN," but I have no idea what that is.

Are we going to be able to watch the game?!

Am I reading correctly that Saturday's game will ONLY be on ESPN+ (i.e., we can only see it if we have an ESPN+ online subscription)?

I also see it's on something called "TSN," but I have no idea what that is.

Are we going to be able to watch the game?!
I think it's a Canadian version of ESPN. ESPN owns like 20% stake in the channel. Really, Disney really owns a stake in the company.

Looks like we gotta pay $4.99 to subscribe to ESPN+ and it looks like it can be done thru the regular old ESPN app.

Last edited:
I will be in Toronto as well. I hope RU has more than a few fans. I expect St. Bonaventure & Buffalo will be bringing quite a few fans.

Reactions: S.W.A.I.N
There is usually a TSN stream on any of the given sports stream websites/reddit. Hopefully someone finds and posts a link on here on Saturday

Reactions: Degaz-RU
So you have to subscribe and watch it live. Is there a way to watch it on replay without subscribing.
I don't mind paying the monthly fee for a few months but it does me no good if I can't watch it live.

JK and I are making a 4 day weekend out of it. Haven't been international for RU hoops since Cancun a few seasons back. Gonna do the full city tour, booked our dinner reservations already!

There is/was a designated RU section, although I'm not exactly sure where it is. The ticket office is probably your best option for that info

Bonnies soph big man who is supposed to be good is hurt, no idea his status

So you have to subscribe and watch it live. Is there a way to watch it on replay without subscribing.
I don't mind paying the monthly fee for a few months but it does me no good if I can't watch it live.

I think ESPN offers a 7 day free trial. Subscribe, watch the game and then cancel.

There should be some local locations where the game could be seen.

$4.99 for the game? Worth it!!! It's like renting a movie on OnDemand. Or InDemand. Or whatever the f#ck it's called, ha. Worth every penny... now I just gotta remember to cancel after the game. :)

I already subscribe to ESPN+, only way to get a lot of UFC now. Had RU football games that weren't on BTN too. $5/mo is a bargain.

As well as the AIDS virus for your laptop

Never had a problem. I have a ton of security on my computer along with multiple levels of pop up blockers. sports surge .com or something to that likeness has always been helpful for streams of nba, boxing, ncaambb etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT