ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Purdue 12/28/17 2 pm game thread

bac is right--Purdue is the type of team RU needs to beat if it wants to get to the NCAAs, particularly at home (though we really need to beat them on the road too). they may be decent but our team can't take many unforced losses at this point.

Just a question-you question how good Purdue is because its RPI is in the 50s but don’t give RU credit for a #6 RPI. Smh

who isnt giving credit to RU...where did I say that..can you find a post here from this season? I am just saying RU handled teams better than Purdue easier this season. Maybe it was the break but I was surprised that this game was one or two possessions very late and we had trouble with the offense

who isnt giving credit to RU...where did I say that..can you find a post here from this season? I am just saying RU handled teams better than Purdue easier this season. Maybe it was the break but I was surprised that this game was one or two possessions very late and we had trouble with the offense

bac2theracLegend
Gold Member

they are in the mid 50s...Purdue isnt a NCAA team. Its the kind of team RU needed to beat absolutely

Reactions: MADHAT1
simmer down, its not as nuts as you are making it out to be....first off RU at 6-24 last year was totally out of mind for any voter this year. 12-2 but still not a top 25 win..had they not lost to mediocre WSU they would be in...now they got closer last week and will likely enter the ranking this week....IF they win at Michigan State, if they dont then no they dont deserve to get i

WSU loss was to an RPI 42 Team. I agree that to get ranked this week we need to beat MSU today. But don’t you ever get tired looking at the negative side of everything? Take some joy in a 13-2 record with 8 wins against top100 RPI teams. Happy New Year. Hope 2018 is better for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT