ADVERTISEMENT

RU WLax Goalie Commit

Delainey Sutley, arguably the top junior recruit in South Jersey, who plays for South Jersey Select committed to the Scarlet Knights. This is the program that Cassidy Spilis, Ashley Campo, Emalie Clothier, Janey Galski and other current players came from.
Not sure if this is you Shane but obviously if we can start getting the top girls from SJS than the women can be right up there with the men and be a top program and hopefully compete for a national championship along with the men; I have been saying this for years if the women's program had the right coach there was no reason we would not be a top team

Ok but like the name!!
I am pretty sure that Shane's Mom was the long-time and incredibly successful girls coach at Moorestown and likely still has her fingers on the pulse of girls' lacrosse in south Jersey. Not saying this is her but that might be my guess.

I am pretty sure that Shane's Mom was the long-time and incredibly successful girls coach at Moorestown and likely still has her fingers on the pulse of girls' lacrosse in south Jersey. Not saying this is her but that might be my guess.
She and her husband sure do they run South Jersey select and I believe she is still the coach of Moorestown one ot the best high school girls programs ever in NJ if not the best

Reactions: rufamily
She and her husband sure do they run South Jersey select and I believe she is still the coach of Moorestown one ot the best high school girls programs ever in NJ if not the best
If RU gets a foothold at Moorestown HS for women's lax, then this team is going to be a bona-fide NC contender soon, just like the men's team.

If RU gets a foothold at Moorestown HS for women's lax, then this team is going to be a bona-fide NC contender soon, just like the men's team.
We still have some work to do though as even Pikell's daughter who was a top lacrosse player went to UNC; We still have to get the top girls from the northern/central programs including Bridgewater etc

We still have some work to do though as even Pikell's daughter who was a top lacrosse player went to UNC; We still have to get the top girls from the northern/central programs including Bridgewater etc
Lehman has been doing awesome especially with what she inherited as the last coaching regime should have been changed 10 years ago!!!

Losing an NJ player to UNC is not damning. Losing a player to Penn State is damning.

Losing an NJ player to UNC is not damning. Losing a player to Penn State is damning.
AT this point we are only losing football players to Pedd State I think every other sport except wrestling we are holding our own if not beating them in recruiting

Pretty sure most of the Bridgewater girls play Steps which is the dominant program for girls in Central and North Jersey

I have some pretty close ties to the MIAA. Lehman is definitely making some noise there. We haven't gotten the big players from there yet but I keep hearing about girls that are interested. That's always the first step.

Must be something in the water in Moorestown. That place is producing a lot of talent. Curious to see how the transfer from there fits on the men's team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT