ADVERTISEMENT

RU Writing Teacher Hoping For More Assassins

ashokan

Hall of Famer
May 3, 2011
Women who are fiction writers/poets have been linked to psychotic illnesses

EXCLUSIVE: A professor at Rutgers University posted to Facebook after someone tried to kill former President Donald Trump, writing “Let’s hope today’s events inspire others.”

A source provided Campus Reform with the Facebook posts, which were made by Rutgers University Writing Program Assistant Teaching Professor Tracy Budd in the hours after someone tried to assassinate Trump during a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

”Let’s hope today’s events inspire others,” Budd said in one post.

”They shot his wig. Sad,” Budd wrote in another.

Budd’s Facebook is set to private, but her cover picture contains a poster at a protest that read: “Capitalism will kill us all. Gender is fake. Eat garbage. Be free.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Fat Koko
Just saw this. It doesn’t surprise me since Rutgers already employs racist/radical left wing extremists. Just another one that will fit right in

Reactions: ashokan
Tucker in May after the lawfare "result"...

"I think a lot of people yesterday when that verdict came down — I’m among them — my first reaction was, wow, they’ll actually hurt us. They would execute us — me — I’ll just say that speaking for myself. And there would be an MSNBC panel of former federal prosecutors telling their audience that I deserved it and they’d be laughing. Then Project Lincoln would send out a congratulatory tweet. And I was like, wow, there’s sort of a lack of humanity, there’s a coldness, there’s an evil under all this that I think I underestimated."

Of course that was before the curious assassination attempt

Last edited:
Reactions: Postman_1
Going to be interesting to see if Rutgers acts upon her Facebook post regarding the assassination attempt last week. This woman needs some definite psycholgical help . A tremendous amount of hate is bottled up inside her.

Going to be interesting to see if Rutgers acts upon her Facebook post regarding the assassination attempt last week. This woman needs some definite psycholgical help . A tremendous amount of hate is bottled up inside her.
They won’t do anything IMO. They still employ that racist pig Brittney Cooper. She is openly racist against white people but in Rutgers mind that’s ok sadly.

Rutgers as usual will hide under the guise of "free speech".

We all know that isn't true at Rutgers. Yet another RU prof makes libs of tik tok. At some point isn't Holloway even embarrassed?

She (they/them) got them crazy rabbit in boiling water eyes.

She really has batshit crazy eyes.

GTLm_UfXMAAucgn

The great manipulation is going to be talked about someday in history books … if there still are books written ?

Not long ago such public comments could earn a visit from Secret Service.
Now a job offer is a closer reality

They won’t do anything IMO. They still employ that racist pig Brittney Cooper. She is openly racist against white people but in Rutgers mind that’s ok sadly.
They *can't* do anything as long as she keeps it outside the classroom. Rutgers as a public institution is bound by the First Amendment which protects even speech as vile as this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT