ADVERTISEMENT

RUMLAX Faceoff Recruit Named Player of the Year

by his hometown paper. Can't say Coach Brecht isn't recruiting. Hopefully, the kid pans out. He was named All American, as well.

http://www.theintell.com/sports/201...yer-of-year-michael-ott-of-central-bucks-east
Being able to land recruits from well to do Philly suburbs like Doylestown is cool as hell. Philly Catholic Leagues and the Main Line are areas I'd like to see Brecht build recruiting relationships in. After LI and Maryland, Philly is a solid recruiting base for lax.

I don't see him listed on our commitment list for the incoming class. Is he very recent?

I don't see him listed on our commitment list for the incoming class. Is he very recent?
I believe that he flipped this winter to us from Monmouth. You can definitely tell that BB working hard to try and find answers at the faceoff X. I spoke to some one close to the program and they think that AC will be a full go in the spring and that the transfers can put them Over the top. He also said that he would bet that Joe Petersen is one of the biggest surprises offensively next season. Seems like the players are very excited about the team for next year.

Reactions: Leonard23
I believe that he flipped this winter to us from Monmouth. You can definitely tell that BB working hard to try and find answers at the faceoff X. I spoke to some one close to the program and they think that AC will be a full go in the spring and that the transfers can put them Over the top. He also said that he would bet that Joe Petersen is one of the biggest surprises offensively next season. Seems like the players are very excited about the team for next year.
That's good.

I saw his name pop probably over the winter.
Nice! How is the competition in that area?

Side note @Caliknight - have a last minute business trip to your neck of the woods next week and looks like I have a free night Mon or possibly Tues. Any interest in grabbing a beer or two?

Dude I would love to! Unfortunately I’m leaving on a trip tomorrow morning. Looking forward to doing so another time.

Nice! How is the competition in that area?

Side note @Caliknight - have a last minute business trip to your neck of the woods next week and looks like I have a free night Mon or possibly Tues. Any interest in grabbing a beer or two?

It appears to be a high level, perhaps not the highest, but very solid lax in Bucks County and surrounding areas. I don't think it is quite at the level of the lax on the main line and the area immediately South and West of Philly, but very very good nonetheless.

FYI, I tried using the always un-relaible transitive property since we played Conestoga (and won) this year, but Central East was at least 2 teams removed so any comparison is even less meaningful.

Anyone involved in PA lax have any other intel ?

Reactions: rbled

I have spoken to someone closer than you who can confirm a AC full go in the spring. Could be earlier (fall) but don't want to risk it.
Also can confirm that Brecht is looking hard at recruits for the face off X even years down the line.

I have spoken to someone closer than you who can confirm a AC full go in the spring. Could be earlier (fall) but don't want to risk it.
Also can confirm that Brecht is looking hard at recruits for the face off X even years down the line.
I doubt you spoke to anyone closer to the AC situation than my source that I can promise you. My source says in no uncertain terms spring is his targeted return date. Actually February

Reactions: Local Shill
I doubt you spoke to anyone closer to the AC situation than my source that I can promise you. My source says in no uncertain terms spring is his targeted return date. Actually February
I agree with spring. He will be 100% before spring though and my source is closer I guarantee it.
I didn't mean it as a contest on who has better info and I apologize if it came across like that.

I agree with spring. He will be 100% before spring though and my source is closer I guarantee it.
I didn't mean it as a contest on who has better info and I apologize if it came across like that.
We may have the same source but there is no chance that it is better than mine

We may have the same source but there is no chance that it is better than mine

This is like watching "To Tell the Truth"

OK, which one of you is actually Adam Charalambides?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT