Redshirt
May 4, 2019
Rutgers potential 2021 roster:
PG: Geo Baker
SG: Montez Mathis
SF: Caleb Mcconell
PF: Ron Harper
C: Myles Johnson
Bench: Cliff, Jacob Young, Paul Mulcahy, Jaden Jones, Oskar Palmquist, Mawot Mag, Dean Reiber, Jalen Miller

Rutgers potential 2021 roster:
PG: Geo Baker
SG: Montez Mathis
SF: Caleb Mcconell
PF: Ron Harper
C: Myles Johnson
Bench: Cliff, Jacob Young, Paul Mulcahy, Jaden Jones, Oskar Palmquist, Mawot Mag, Dean Reiber, Jalen Miller
Caleb is out for the year.

Caleb is red shirting but what if he feels much better later in the season. I believe he gets this year back anyway because of the pandemic so maybe he could be activated later in the season if he was fully recovered and if he was needed. You never know.

Caleb is red shirting but what if he feels much better later in the season. I believe he gets this year back anyway because of the pandemic so maybe he could be activated later in the season if he was fully recovered and if he was needed. You never know.
I asked this question before, but no one has addressed it yet.

Reactions: Local Shill

I assumed he was having surgery or some kind of procedure making it almost impossible to return this season.

I believe I read that the NCAA is giving all winter athletes an exemption on this years eligibility just like they did with the fall athletes. I don’t know how that impacts our seniors but I believe they can stay for next year if they want to.

I believe I read that the NCAA is giving all winter athletes an exemption on this years eligibility just like they did with the fall athletes. I don’t know how that impacts our seniors but I believe they can stay for next year if they want to.

This is true but the fact is for almost all high major basketball players, college is not the end-all. They want to start pro careers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT