ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Athletics Announces Parking Enhancements for Winter Sports

Getting parking right is very important. Taking 15 minutes to get out of a lot can be a deal breaker for someone getting season tickets

Getting parking right is very important. Taking 15 minutes to get out of a lot can be a deal breaker for someone getting season tickets

15 minutes? If we sell out games, it will take a minimum 20-30 minutes to get out the lot if you stay the whole game. They have no clue how to direct the cars out of the lot. Cars coming from all angles.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Those aren't parking enhancements they are travel/transit adjustments. Hope they have a separate line/area for those needing to put the whole $10 on a credit card...yeah that will move things along..."would you like your receipt?"

You don’t have much of a home court advantage if everyone is stuck in the lot.

Those aren't parking enhancements they are travel/transit adjustments. Hope they have a separate line/area for those needing to put the whole $10 on a credit card...yeah that will move things along..."would you like your receipt?"
Yeah, the credit card option is going to stink. The scanning will take long enough as it is.

Lol. Yeah

“You would? Okay sir, what’s your email address?”

Reactions: ColonelRutgers
Hopefully, everyone does each other a solid and just gets the mobile ticket up front. Quick scan of the phone and off you go. They also never said they are getting rid of cash payments, so come in with a $10 bill and off you go. Hopefully, the only time a credit card is needed is if some doofus thought he had $10 cash, but really didn't. In that case, instead of having a whole long conversation, just pay with the card and be on with.

I've been to plenty of other sports venues where they take credit cards for payment without a problem. But you need to have more than one person taking payment.

Uhm, yes I have a job, and my family has had season tickets since the place was built. Care to try again?
Nope. Glad you have a pleasant commuting experience that you can navigate NJ mass transit and/or traffic and get to the RAC and in your seat by 7:00 so easily. You are in the minority I can assure you.

Nope. Glad you have a pleasant commuting experience that you can navigate NJ mass transit and/or traffic and get to the RAC and in your seat by 7:00 so easily. You are in the minority I can assure you.

I’m quite sure our fans would find a way to complain about free tickets to our 1st NCAA appearance since I was in school. That’s the point I was making but you just keep complaining my friend.

I’m quite sure our fans would find a way to complain about free tickets to our 1st NCAA appearance since I was in school. That’s the point I was making but you just keep complaining my friend.
Thanks for the okay. I will. And feel free to complain about people complaining. Offers a lot.

Reactions: Local Shill
At some point, with all the growth on the Livingston campus and the increasing number of events at The RAC, a light is going to be needed on Suttons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT