ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Baseball 13, FGCU 9 - FINAL

Cannot understate how big this win is. This is their last Florida trip and they won their first two verse FIU and FGCU. This team can score runs. They were down 6-2 and O’Reilly settled down. We exploded for 6 in the seventh and got another in the 8th. No clue how conference play will go, but we should score runs

Last edited:
I’d say the team that allowed that would lose 99.9 percent of the time.
The pitching staff has to also be encouraged that they could allow 20+ baserunners and still win with a few runs to spare.

Reactions: biazza38
They wised up and lightened up the schedule a bit. Last year we played 3 verse Miami, UVA, ODU, and I think FGCU. That’s brutal

Reactions: bigmatt718
Today, Saturday- RU up 2-0 bottom 5th. Freshman Rutkowski pitching a gem so far, 5 shutout innings, 6 K's, 2 hits, 2 walks.

Reactions: biazza38
I hope that there is a substantial turn out next weekend. I will definitely try to catch at least one of the games.

Does anyone know if Heater is pitching tomorrow? I noticed he didn’t pitch last weekend

Nuts,there is a big weekend series in Florida between Mud Swamp Junior College and Daytime Biter Mosquitoes Junior College.Hopefully the Rutgers staff is recruiting from both teams since we all know there aren't any good players from New Jersey.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT