ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Been There Mugs at Starbucks

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
They had a stack of these at Newark airport terminal C for $15.

bt_rutgers_1_407-407x289.jpg
bt_rutgers_all_sides.jpg

Made me think. In the Phoenix Sky Harbor airport, the novelty and gift stores sell ASU and UA apparel. I don't recall ever seeing any Rutgers gear or items at Newark Liberty. It was nice to see something promoting our great State University.

Reactions: RUhobbit
I can think of worse . That horrible small building on Busch across from the golf course. Has to be something from the late 60s or 70s. Looks like a really old bathroom from a highway rest area, but without the overpriced $3 candy bar vending machine out front.

Love the Knight and "birthplace," but too busy overall - don't need all that flying at me before I had my coffee!

Regardless, good to see something like that at the airport/Starbucks. Other airports have entire stores for that kind of thing, but think Newark ends up being more NYC stuff.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I have never been to a Starbucks in my life. I never drink coffee, find the smell disgusting (yet I love the smell of a farm lol). Anyway, great to see these. Maybe Eric will carry these at his new shop in Woodbridge.
I gotta get me an RU National Champions coffee mug 1961 and/or 1976. You know where I can find one @HeavenUniv. ?

I can think of worse . That horrible small building on Busch across from the golf course. Has to be something from the late 60s or 70s. Looks like a really old bathroom from a highway rest area, but without the overpriced $3 candy bar vending machine out front.
You talking about the Physics Lecture Hall?

I gotta get me an RU National Champions coffee mug 1961 and/or 1976. You know where I can find one @HeavenUniv. ?
That might be something you could have made custom at one of those mall kiosk places. If interested, here are the Rutgers 1869 National Champions shirts—

Reactions: RUaMoose
I FINALLY DID IT !

I finally went and purchased something that @HeavenUniv. suggested in a thread. Bought a couple of these (after checking the volume.. 14 Oz) as a birthday present for someone and they were well-recieved. BTW.. the interiors are a nice red.

So, thanks, Heaven.

Hmmm.. on second thought.. I seem to recall buying a few $5 ball caps made by 47 sports.. high quality, great price.. but were a bit tight for our big Irish heads.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT