ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Rutgers commits Ace Bailey, Dylan Harper in McDonald's All-American Game

https://www.nj.com/rutgersbasketbal...ley-named-to-mcdonalds-all-american-game.html

"The Rutgers duo, who will be teammates on the West roster, join former St. Anthony’s star and four-star prospect Mike Rosario (2008) as the only Rutgers commits in program history to be named Burger Boys."

TRIVIA: Harper, Bailey, and Rosario are the only McDonald's All-Americans to ever commit to Rutgers while in high school. Name the other McDonald's All-Americans who suited up for RU?

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarlet1984
"The Rutgers duo, who will be teammates on the West roster, join former St. Anthony’s star and four-star prospect Mike Rosario (2008) as the only Rutgers commits in program history to be named Burger Boys."

TRIVIA: Harper, Bailey, and Rosario are the only McDonald's All-Americans to ever commit to Rutgers while in high school. Name the other McDonald's All-Americans who suited up for RU?
Too easy

353337368397acf66da0209ff7f85b80.gif

Reactions: redlinehw
Lloyd Moore? Had mediocre career at RU but heavily recruited. Was a guard recruited to Rutgers that I believe Bob recruited that did not make it academically . Do not remember name.

https://www.nj.com/rutgersbasketbal...ley-named-to-mcdonalds-all-american-game.html

I would really like a Rosario type player joining Bailey and Harper on the RAC court making 3 pointers from the corners.

Reactions: shields
Crazy how Naas Cunningham was the #1 rated player as Sophomore, now he isn't even the McDonald's game

Thank you Scarlet Shack. i mentioned a guard and could not remember his name. Starks was the guy. Also a shame that Parade magazine is now gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT