ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Court Club Meeting - Monday, 11/4/19 - Important Information

CourtClub

Freshman
Oct 10, 2018
Hello everyone,

I want to inform you of several important items with regard to Monday's (November 4th) meeting- Venue, Parking and additional highlights.

1. Venue and directions

Our meeting will be held in the SHI Stadium / Recruiting Pavilion, Parking in the Scarlet Lot, enter through the fence by Section 101 and turn right. Walk on the Concourse to the area below the large scoreboard (behind Sections 137 / 138) at the South End of the Stadium. Take the stairwell down one floor to the Recruiting Pavilion.

Meeting starts at 7PM / Doors open at 6:30PM

2. Parking in the Scarlet Lot (Stadium West Lot)

Rutgers University has established a virtual parking system for all of the New Brunswick and Piscataway campuses.

This new policy will have an impact on Court Club events held in the Recruiting Pavilion in SHI Stadium as all members attending will be required to register their vehicles (see link below). Please make sure to register your vehicle prior to the November 4, 2019 meeting.

Vehicles that are not registered may receive a citation. You are only required to complete the registration once, not each time you come to a meeting. Please park in the lot west (press box side) of the stadium. This lot is also known as the Scarlet Lot on football game days.
Your license plate number is required for registration. There is no cost to register.

Please use this link to register your vehicle(s):

https://rudots.nupark.com/events/Events/Register/2c0441fe-43cf-42d1-9a20-9a17bd53c3bb

Disregard these items - this is a TD Club Football Meeting / Date 11/5/2019

Note: If you receive a parking ticket on Monday evening,, please submit the information provided on the ticket via e-mail to rutgerscourtclub@aol.com and I will work with Rutgers transportation to have it cleared.

3. Dinner - Pizza and Soda will be available
4. You may join or renew your Court Club membership at the meeting
5. You may purchase Floor Loge Raffle tickets at the meeting
6. Speakers at the meeting are:
- Karl Hobbs (Associate Head Coach) and
- Steven Boy (RU Official Scorer since 1979 - Men's and Women's basketball)
7. Floor Loge Raffle winning tickets will be drawn

Thanks.

Elliott Sacks
President - Rutgers Court Club

Last edited:
The link for registering a car is not working. I registered both of my cars last year and this year at the RAC for the Saturday for seeing a practice and viewing the new practice facility. do I need to sign up again?

knights1212-
Yes- we are supposed to sign up for parking for Court Club meetings in the Scarlet Lot at SHI Stadium. As of 3PM today, I have not received the link from RU. The issue has been going on for a while and escalated a couple of times. As soon as I receive the link I will send it. I anticipate that we will be getting parking tickets and am working on a process to have them cleared......more to come.

Thanks,

Elliott

So are there no further updates? Do I use this link for tomorrow or will there be an updated one before meeting. Also is it possible just to park at lot down the hill/steps from visitor center and just walk (without having to resister vehicle)?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT