ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers Football suffers ugly loss to No. 22 Iowa on Saturday

What happens if the Indiana Illinois game goes long?

Just switch over to the Rutgers-Iowa broadcast. What do you mean?

Oh wait the game isn't streaming. It's stuck on subscription cable where you have to deal with those things.
My bad.
At least when you pay to stream a game you actually see the game.

James Franco Flirt GIF

Oh wait the game isn't streaming. It's stuck on subscription cable where you have to deal with those things.
My bad.

James Franco Flirt GIF
Maybe it gets bumped to an overflow?

No one seems to care the beginning of our game may not be on BTN

Another classic case of plum being ahead of the curve ??

no way mongo is not on the field today. He's the type of kid, by all reports, that would pull a youngblood if needed!

My bad.

James Franco Flirt GIF
You be like Proud as a Peacock.

For the sad sack all upset about over under. 17-6 UM over PSU deep in 4th.

Reactions: NickRU714
What happens if the Indiana Illinois game goes long?
Starting to get a little nervous about that myself over 13 mins. left. And that game is not moving. They will delay our start a little but not much.

Kickoff for Rutgers-Iowa has been moved to 3:45 p.m. as it is clear that Illinois-Indiana is not going to end anytime soon. I've been told that if it's still not over, check out the Fox Sports online or the Fox Sports app for the start of the game. -- Politi

Kickoff for Rutgers-Iowa has been moved to 3:45 p.m. as it is clear that Illinois-Indiana is not going to end anytime soon. I've been told that if it's still not over, check out the Fox Sports online or the Fox Sports app for the start of the game. -- Politi
Anything but OT.

Reactions: Rufaninga and RuSnp
Is there a reason we can't be on the numerous btn overflow channels in the meantime?

I was ahead of politi on this !!

Legend!!

There are 2 Big 10 overflow channels all showing the same game.. Why the hell should we miss a minute?

Reactions: Scarlet1984
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT