ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers Football suffers ugly loss to No. 22 Iowa on Saturday

This is and has been my concern since the beginning with OC KC.
“Next year” is when we’re supposed to be opening up the offense………..

i don’t think we really need to build a rocket here; we just need to get better at executing.

Michigan beat Penn state with less than 10 passes thrown. You don’t have to “open it up”…you just need to know what you want to do, and do it.

Reactions: Wagram97
Is there anyone in this thread that thinks we are going to be alright with GW as our QB 1 next year?

The inability of this QB is not only costing us games now it’s costing us players to be injured
Btw a running QB should be able to move a pile this kid goes down on the first touch
I have held my tongue all season till this week
End the GW experiment DC Jeffers 2.O
End this we need a Tide End end this

It doesn’t hurt to put in Simon. Can’t be doing much worse on offense than we currently have been.

Sheppard
If only to get him game action.

We need to play for next year at this point and see who is or isn't going to be a difference maker.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Before this season began how many had this game as a win.
If you did, complain all you want.
Those that didn't : STOP WHINING
Rutgers is doing better , this year,than most of the whiners expected.
Hell some are whining about a bowl that before the season started they felt Rutgers wouldn't earn an invite to.

This game is what was expected, two bad offenses with good D.
Rutgers D is just a little worse and the RU D can't make up for that.
I'm not proud of the play, but all in all:
glad this team beat the expectations most had for it doing into the season..

So let the bashers get their licks in, because the o sucks, they have been wanting
to strut their stuff since they were forced to shut up when RU qualified for a bowl game

Last edited:
Happy Is This Real Life GIF by The Bachelorette

Is there anyone in this thread that thinks we are going to be alright with GW as our QB 1 next year?

Absolutely not…..we don’t definitively know that based upon what we’ve seen this year. May the best man win the QB job next year.

Iowa is the #22 team in the country.

Playing away games are hard.

Agree on the penalties - Rutgers shooting themselves in the foot

OMG, I've had enough of Buttface lauding a failed OC for scoring all of 12 points against RU. Yes, they're outplaying us, but c'mon.
He’s not wrong. We are not losing to a physically superior team. We are losing to someone that is out scheming and executing their game plan. We have a problem with both scheming and executing.

Reactions: drewbagel423
People acting like it’s 35-0. Did you really expect anything different this game? If you did you were the only one in the country. There’s a reason the under was historic
The QB play has been unbearable to watch
I am getting calls from all my Football playing kids including my college football playing son saying how terrible our QB is
Play the Kid from Iona
My prediction 12-10
Isn’t off but the QB is being completely exposed

We reek confidence with Wimsatt between his running ability and accuracy. I don’t know which is better?

Reactions: bac2therac
No one will be happy with that but it doesnt help to play 3 top 15 defenses in back to back to back games. Schedule matters
stop, you're watching the same games we are. these are not teams we can't beat and compete with

this is on qb, oc, and Greg

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT