ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Rutgers home opener vs. Wagner

The rain made for a nasty day but RU added on after the 4th inning and won going away. It is nice seeing them now at 4-3 before facing Washington State for 3 games this coming weekend in Arizona. We are showing much more offense than last year. I think we will have a much better season this year. The future looks bright. I think Coach Owens was a good choice.

If you listen to Coach Owens each week on the Inside Rutgers Athletics Podcast feed, he seems like a no-nonsense coach, who holds players accountable. I really like his style.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
If you listen to Coach Owens each week on the Inside Rutgers Athletics Podcast feed, he seems like a no-nonsense coach, who holds players accountable. I really like his style.

Hobbs definitely has a “type.”

The rain made for a nasty day but RU added on after the 4th inning and won going away. It is nice seeing them now at 4-3 before facing Washington State for 3 games this coming weekend in Arizona. We are showing much more offense than last year. I think we will have a much better season this year. The future looks bright. I think Coach Owens was a good choice.
Washington State is 3-5, coming off a trip to Honolulu where they split a 4-game set with Hawaii. Pretty sweet trip for the team.

According to a friend who is a Washington State grad, the team’s batting average is .230. Let’s hope it stays at that level. Go Rutgers!

According to a friend who is a Washington State grad, the team’s batting average is .230. Let’s hope it stays at that level. Go Rutgers!
Hitting .230 but allowing their opponents to hit .230. Let’s hope not everything stays the same.

Reactions: Mr_Twister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT